whatever it takes

Start from the beginning

"Agreed. We can keep complimenting [Last Name] later," Yaoyorozu chimed in, her practicality cutting through the momentary light-heartedness atmosphere. With a swift movement, Iida leaped to the other side of the shutter, his agility showcasing his prowess.

Meanwhile, [Name] felt the redness travel to their ears as many echoed Yaoyorozu's sentiment. It was a struggle for them, but Uraraka's quirk came to the rescue, lifting everyone effortlessly to the other side.

"Thank you, Uraraka," [Name] expressed their gratitude with a smile as they waited for her to join them.

Uraraka's cheeks tinted pink with pleasure. "It's no problem, [Last Name]." She returned their smile warmly. "Call me Ochako."

[Name]'s eyes widened slightly in surprise, but they returned her smile with equal warmth. "Call me [Name], then."

"Ooohhh! You can call me Denki, then!" Kaminari interjected excitedly, catching wind of the conversation between [Name] and Uraraka. His enthusiasm was infectious, adding a lighthearted touch to the moment.

Jirou glanced over at [Name] with a playful grin, as Kaminari didn't make it unknown what the three were talking about.

"You know, [Name], we're all in this together. You should call me by my first name too," she suggested, her tone carrying a hint of mischief.

[Name] returned the smile, feeling a surge of camaraderie. "Sure thing, Jirou and you can call me [Name]."

Jirou nodded, her purple hair swaying lightly as she placed her hands on her hips with a small smile. "Kyoka, you can call me Kyoka."

"Got it, Kyoka," [Name] replied, feeling a sense of warmth in addressing her by her first name.

"Iida, you too!" Uraraka chimed in, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "We're all friends here!"

Iida nodded, his expression earnest. "Of course, Uraraka. Please call me Tenya, everyone."

"Tenya it is!" [Name] affirmed with a smile.

"And me too!" Midoriya piped up, as he shakily smiled at them. "I would like it if you call me Izuku."

[Name] chuckled, appreciating the friendly atmosphere. "Absolutely, Izuku. You can call me [Name] then." Midoriya felt his cheeks flush in happiness.

Mineta, ever the optimist, chimed in next. "Yeah! We're a team! Call me Minoru!"

"Minoru it is!" [Name] agreed, but silently thought they would stick with his last name and pretend that they completely forgot later on.

Todoroki, typically reserved, spoke up in his calm tone. "I agree, you can call me Shoto."

[Name] nodded, feeling a sense of inclusion. "Understood, Shoto."

"Now, we need to open that door." Melissa gestures to the door nearby.

Everyone nodded and Iida easily broke the door open with his leg. "Let's cross inside here!"

"Where are we?" Midoriya asked as it seemed like the group made into a garden of some sort.

As the group navigated deeper into what seemed like a garden, Melissa's heavy breaths echoed in the enclosed space. Meanwhile, [Name] maintained their focus on the security system, ensuring it remained under their control. The atmosphere was tense, each step fraught with anticipation.

"It's a plant factory," Melissa explained between breaths, her voice tinged with exhaustion. "They research how Quirks influence plants here."

Jirou halted the group with a raised hand. "Wait! Look at that!" she exclaimed, pointing towards the elevator. "The elevator's coming up."