Josh get's his ass kicked

this is my dedication chapter to DisneyFan1787

Just wanted to get it done before everyone started to feel sorry for Josh, so if your feelings to him are still anger at his stupidity and ingorence please enjoy this chapter, if not... well lets just say you might not like this.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The night air was crisp and still, just waiting for someone to disturb it. Grinning I pushed through the forest faster the hot scent of silver burning my nose. It could only mean one thing. Hunters.

There was no way I was allowing them to be in my forest. It's My Forest. I'm the alpha and I won't let them get away with attacking my people. Bursting through the trees the open mountain summit greeted me. Usually it was a welcoming sight, somewhere I could go to howl and have my peace. Tonight was differen. On the opposite side in the shadows a man stood, the silver burn radiated off of him making my body shiver in anger.

How dare he entery my territory!! I growled and barked alerting him that I that I was here and he was about to die. Nothing was going to hold me back tonight, he's going to get the shock of a life time when the Earth shadow's the moon.

I have no ties to the moon, so determined by the dark cresent moon and tribal art pattern around my forehead, an Ancient. It didn't seem like there were many of us, but that was because not everyone had the mark on their head. Some on their legs or even hidden on their stomachs, but those of us that had the mark clearly shown on our faces were mostly made targets by the hunters.

"So the puppy came out to play?" the hunter called out stepping into the light of the moon that would soon fade. He smirked wide showing straight white teeth. I had to admit he was good looking for a Hunter. I growled back as a response and crouched low ready to strike. "Oh don't play rough little puppy." He called baby talking. I snapped the air imagaining it was his neck.

I knew he wouldn't understand me if I told him to get off my land, but why not taunt him even though he couldn't understand you. "Low life human being, think you're better than everyone else? I don't see how you could ever be better then me? I don't run around killing people because I think they are monsters or freaks! I actually want to live my life and not have to worry about the next silver bullet aimed at my back. But you don't care do you? No you just want to show you're little daddy that you're a big boy and ready to take on the big strong Alpha's and finally start a war between the packs." I chuckled and started circling him.

He didn't seem at all worried that he was about to die, his shoulders were slumped and relaxed and a faint smile was painted on his lips, he knew of the lunar eclipes and was waiting for me to shift human and be vaulnerable. Too bad for him I guess.

"What do you gain from starting a war? A bunch of dead people on your door step?" He looked at me finally, taking in my appearence. My light grey fur shimmered in the white, pale moon light giving it an almost irredecsent look. His gaze was drawn to my face, like most people's, my sharp green eyes in human and wolf form caught everyone's attention. Finally he examined the moon and markings that covered my face.

Did fear pass through him? I wondered as he shivered and turned to face me. It had to of been, he finally understood that I wasn't going to shift human when the moon vanished. He was going to be up for a fight all night before the sun comes up.

Then from exhaustion my body will want to shift, but I could maintain it for some time, but the battle won't last that long. I planned to be home, showered and in bed before the eclipse was over.

"Ready to start?" he asked drawing a gun and whip from under the black trench coat he was wearing. "Ashley?" My name rolled smoothly off his tongue. How in the hell did he know who I was?!?! I must have looked shocked because he laughed again and took a fighting stance. "I know all the names of the wolves I kill. Everything about them." He hissed. "How's your mom? Still sick huh? I've heard she hasn't even gotten to leave the hospital yet." He taunted making my blood boil. "Daddy's swamped with work and barely has time to notice his little girls rise to power." He began laughing hystarically. "Teacher's don't notice you, your friends have turned their backs on you. Even your own pack members don't trust you! And you want to know why? Because you wear that mark on your face!" He shouted the last part. He laughing picking up, my anger bubbling over. It didn't push me off the edge, it picked me up and threw me over the edge. I pounced without thinking and saild over his head, he ducked at the last second.

"They only obay you because they have too, they have no confidence in you as a leader!" He shouted. I attacked, blinded by my rage. Missing as he dodged at the last second. "Your human friends don't care anymore because you became popular from your shift, then when you lost those friends your human friends wouldn't take you back. You betrayed them!" I jumped again, this time landing up him.

The gun spun out of his hand and tumbled against the side of a tree. "Kill me!" He shouted laughing. I stopped for a second. What was wrong with this kid? I wondered. First he's taunting me now he's telling me to kill him?

That's when I felt it. Looking down his chest was covered in silver, burning my stomach. I jumped back and took in his whole outfit. The turtle neck he was wearing was silver, all the way up protecting his torso and neck. If I wanted to kill him that way I would have to deal with the pain of the silver before I could do any real damage. "You think I would come unprepared for your rage?" He chuckled snidely.

I barked and snapped at the air, trying to figure out some way to get through his shirt without burning myself. "Poor poor Ashley," he shook his head. "What ever shall you do? You may be an Ancient, but that doesn't mean sliver doesn't hurt you. You're still a werewolf, you're still a freak." He hissed unraveling the whip and snapping it out, the end breaking the sound berrier and cracking the air. "Time to die." He said like a psychotic.

I refused to die, and refused to listen to what he said.

We both ran at each other, war crys scaring the birds from their resing places in the trees. Crows and Ravens took flight to get away from our battle, heading far away taking their calls and cries with them.

Even the animals that had been passing through the area turned tail to get as far away as fast as they could. And I don't blame them in this situation even I would want to get a away too. There were so many other places I would like to be right now then fighting this Hunter.

The blattle field was red, human and wolf blood sprayed everywhere, the moon had gone through it's eclipse and was slowly filling the forest with the moon's pale light again. I stared around at the bloody sight, these battles were always bady.

Blood and gore filled the clearing, only one heart beating above the deafening silence. The smell of burnt flesh and silver still attacking all of my senses. But this had to happen. It was battle to the end, only one suvivor.  Someone always had to come out on top.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay so if you read this there is some facts in here you should know.

The thing about Ancients is true, and the sun (that's why Layla felt nausious when the sun came up) so there is something that are shown in this chapter that are actually related to the actual story of wolf runt but it doesn't follow the chapter sequence. So Josh is still alive... for now lol