A warm feeling crept through me, the bond between Jia and Jhope was making me jealous as a single child

A warm feeling crept through me, the bond between Jia and Jhope was making me jealous as a single child. Suddenly my attention was grabbed by Jia as she pocked my arm with her little finger.

Jia: you are the girl from that pic.

I was confused. 

Me: what pic?

Jia: which is on oppa's lock screen.

She leaned towards hobis phone and turned it on, flashing the screen in front of my eyes. And there it was, a pic of me that I had no idea existed before on his phone's wallpaper.

 judging by my attire, I can suppose it was from Mina Di's wedding

judging by my attire, I can suppose it was from Mina Di's wedding. But when did he click it?? My chain of thoughts was broken by a knock on the door, Jia instantly placed his phone back in its place as hobi entered the room with a tray of hot tea and some snacks. He changed his attire too.

Jhope: Jia, go and study with nooa. She's looking for you.

He referred to Jia's babysitter. Jia nodded and stood up, waving me goodbye as she exited the room. I glanced at hobi as he was placing the tray on his bed beside me, his sharp features making him look like divinity. Should I ask him about the pic? Did he genuinely like me that much? Is everyone conscious of his feelings? Is suga conscious of his feelings?  Would suga mind if I dated one of his friends?

Jhope: earth to aditi!

He snapped his fingers in front of my face bringing me back to earth.

Jhope: you zoning out a lot lately, what's on your mind? Here have some tea.

He handed me the hot beverage, it felt nice as the tea travelled down my throat.  

Jhope: your hair is still wet.

He let out caressing my head, making my heart flutter as I nearly choked on the drink. He got up and made his way inside his bathroom, coming back with a hairdryer.

Me: hobi I'm fine.

Jhope: let me do it, otherwise you would catch a cold.

He insisted a lot, so I approved, he sat behind me, drying them gently, running his fingers through my hair, I pulled my knees to my chest resting my chin on them as I hugged myself, feeling his hands on me. This was claiming each nerve of my body. For a movement, I overlooked all the things happening to me. But once again I was dragged back into the Ferris wheel cabin, with suga's lips on mine.

Flashback to last night...

The kiss was not anywhere to be gentle. His hold on my body was harsh, our bodies pressed against each other not even air could pass through.

He broke the kiss and glanced at my red face as I had no courage to look him in his eyes. Tears pooled in my eyes I was biting my lips to prevent myself from crying. Without wasting much time he connected his soft lips with my neck nibbling on it, gently caressing my cheek as he sucked my skin. A whimper left my lips as he was a bit harsh. He trailed butterfly kisses back to my lips and kissed me again, but gently this time. A drop of tear travelled down my cheek as I shamelessly kissed him back. Snaking my arms around his neck pulling him close to me. 

He caressed my waist hugging me tightly as we devoured each other's lips. We broke the kiss as we were out of breath, breathing hard glimpsing at each other, with tears in my eyes. He gently caressed my cheek wiping the tears off.

Suga: now you are mine forever aditi. ONLY Mine.
.
.
.

Jhope: and done.

I slightly flinched as I was back from my thoughts

Me: thank you.

He was about to reply but halted when his phone went off. He answered it instantly as it was namjoom. He was asking hobi for the keys to their club room as he had left them at his place.

Jhope: let's go give him his keys, and I will drop you off after that.

Me: my clothes?

Jhope: I will give them back to you once they are dried.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🦋🦋🦋💘