Jhope: ohhh shit!!!!

He stood up taking me with him, and ran off looking for shelter. We stood under a tree totally slugged because of the rain. My uniform stuck to my skin like a second layer, slightly exposing my innerwear, I hugged myself embarrassed. Sensing my discomfort, as the gentleman he is, hobi handed me his school blazer. Feeling dejau I accepted his kindness and wore it instantly, waiting for the rain to stop.

After what was like 15 the rain finally stopped, we sighed in relief as the afternoon sunlight peeked through the black clouds, ticking our skin and making it feel warm and cosy.

Me: we are dripping, I don't like it.

I scrunched my nose in annoyance. He cracked up, pinching my nose.

Jhope: let's go to my place, it's not so far away from here, I will lend you some of my clothes until your dress is dried up.

Me: it's okay hobi, I don't wanna cause you guys trouble and

Jhope: oh stop being so formal okay!

He cut my sentence

Jhope: let's go.

He interlocked our hands together and led the way towards his house, I peeked at our interlocked hands and another flashback smashed me, the way suga's hand was wrapped around mine, dragging me towards the Ferris wheel, the warmth of his soft hand was indulging. My heart fluttered as I felt his warmth on my skin again after a long time, reminding me of all the sweet time we spent together as a happy pair. But suddenly it hit me, it was wrong,  it's wrong for me to feel such a way towards my friend's boyfriend, we indeed used to have a history together once upon a time, but it's still past.  Unknowingly I shrugged my hand off hobi's grasp, contemplating it as suga's but soon I was back to my senses and realised it was hobi, not suga. I'm glad that he didn't notice it, as he was busy telling others that he had an emergency so he flunked the school on a phone call.

Soon we were standing in front of his bungalow, surrounded by a beautiful garden and trees making it look like the most peaceful place on this earth. He unlocked the door and led the way in. As soon as we entered, a toddler came sprinting towards us.

??: oppaaa!! You are back.

Hobi beamed and kneeled as the girl threw herself in his arms, hugging his neck as hobi chucked.

Jhope: yes I'm back baby. Had your lunch?

She nodded with a big smile on her face, I giggled looking at them, and hobi stood up carrying the girl in his arms and turning towards me.

Jhope: Aditi meet my little sister, Jia.  

I beamed and waved.

Me: hello jia, I'm aditi.

She smiled and waved back, as we chuckled at her cuteness. As we headed inside all this time Jia was speaking out about her day and the painting she made with her babysitter. She was all excited to see her oppa back home earlier than usual today. Soon we were in his room, and he made Jia sit on his bed as he went through his clothes to get an ideal pair of clothes. 

Jhope: here you go.

He handed me his white T-shirt and grey sweats.

Jhope: you can use the bathroom to change. And put your wet clothes in the dryer which is right beside the bathtub.

He pointed at the door on his right.

Me: Okay, thank you.

I hurried towards the lavatory as the wet clothes on my body were irritating the shit out of me, I changed and placed my not-so-soggy uniform inside the dryer... I made my way out to find Jia alone in the room.  She glanced at me with a big smile as I made my way towards the bed. My eyes catch a glimpse of a photo frame on his bedside.