Chapter 3

Third-person POV:

Namjoon was sleeping flat on his stomach. Slowly, his hand crept towards his WWH partner, but he did not find him anywhere on the bed. He was missing, which made him sit up immediately.

Where was he? Namjoon thought as he checked the washroom and the balcony, but Jin was nowhere to be found. However, thinking that Jin might have gone out to get some water, Namjoon went back to bed and waited for Jin to come back. It was almost twenty minutes later. Jin came back but was startled by his husband’s voice

“Where have you been? All ok? I was waiting like forever,” said Namjoon.

“Ok, now you are exaggerating Joonie”. Said Jin.

After closing the door, he made his way toward their bed and sat on Joonie’s lap, after settling down he put his head on Namjoon’s chest and slowly small tears started rolling down his precious eyes.
Namjoon felt his baby shaking, and he knew something was bothering him. He slowly started rubbing his back in a circular motion and kept on saying calming words. After 10 minutes, he finally calmed down when Namjoon finally had the chance to ask him what had happened.

“I-I was thirsty, so I got up to have a glass of water but found the jug empty. Hence, I went to the kitchen to get some water. However, while I was coming back to our room, I heard Tae screaming and crying, so quickly I made my way towards his room and saw him gasping for air, he was having a panic attack. I think he had the same nightmare again. Then I helped him calm down and made him go back to sleep.”

“Joonie he is suffering. This is not right. He doesn’t deserve this. Please, Joonie, do something, tell Jungkook the truth. Both are suffering, especially Tae.” Jin continued.

“Baby I understand, and believe me, everything will be back to normal again. Just give them time. Moreover, we are also there to help them out. So now relax and go back to sleep. You need to rest, baby, come on, lay down now.” Said Namjoon.

“Where are you going?”

“Nowhere baby just to the washroom, you sleep I will be back before you know it.”

With that, he kissed Jin’s forehead and went to do his business. Once he was back, he saw his Jinnie sleeping peacefully. He went to bed, took his baby in his arms, and slept peacefully.

A few hours later

Namjoon was the first one to wake up, he had just taken a shower and came out of the bathroom, that’s when Jin rushed to the bathroom, Namjoon being a caring husband ran after him and supported him while Jin emptied his stomach. Once he was done, Namjoon wanted to take him back to bed, but Jin said he wanted to brush his teeth, so he helped him and then later took him back to bed. Once he made him lie down, he kissed his forehead and said
“Baby I will be back by 12, and then we will go to the hospital. Ok? Now sleep, I let Mom know.”

Jin just nodded his head, and Namjoon went to get ready. Once he was ready, he left for the office. Downstairs, he met with his family. They asked him about Jin, and he said that he was still sleeping and he would be back by noon. He was about to leave the house when he heard a faint voice calling his name,

“Joonie.”

He turned back to see Jin running towards him.
“Baby slow down. What happened? Are you hurt? Why are you running?”

“I am ok Joonie, you forgot this file so I bought it. Here, take this.”

He handed the file and kissed his husband, and said

“Have a good day at work”.

He turned back to go back inside, but before he could do so, everything turned black, and he fainted.