Chapter 1

Hello, my dear readers! I'm here with yet another new story for you guys. Hope you will enjoy the story! Please note this story has not been edited yet, so there might be a few mistakes here and there, I'll try and edit ASAP. Also, I will have to thank my sister for being the visualizer for this story. So, without making you wait anymore, here is the first chapter.🤗

________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

'Tae baby get ready! We must leave in an hour, Jungkook must have gone crazy till now. Come on we will be waiting for you downstairs', said Mrs. Jeon and left. However, I was still sitting and trying to solve my dilemma of whether getting married to Jungkook was a good idea or not, because he still hates me from the core of his heart. Anyway, I sighed for the umpteenth time today because I had no other option but to get married to Jungkook. Jungkook's parents were my caregivers after my parents died and it was their wish that I get married to Jungkook, hence I had to obey them. While I was lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice that Jimin and Jin had entered the room. However, they looked absolutely gorgeous in their outfits, which mom, I mean Jungkook's had selected for them just like she had done for me.

Jimin: Tae you look beyond beautiful, Jungkook won't be able to take his eyes off you. He is going to be jungshooked.

Adding on to this Jin said

'Yes, definitely he will be head over heels for you again.'

I knew no such thing was going to happen but still, everyone in the house was trying to cheer me up. Jungkook is only getting married to me because his mom asked him to, and he loves his parents too much to disobey them. So leaving behind all my thoughts, I ascend the stairs with Jimin and Jin hyung. Going down, I saw everyone waiting for me, and as soon as I reached the last step, Mom came and hugged me, saying

'You have grown up so well. If your parents would have been alive today, they would have been very proud of you. Moreover, I am very very happy that you are getting married to Jungkook today.'

Dad came from behind holding Mom's waist and said, 'Darling, Tae is not going anywhere he is going to stay with us like always, so let us get going and not make our bunny wait.' I smiled at them and said,

"Yes Mom, Dad is right. Let's go and not make Jungkook wait anymore."

With that, we all started walking toward the door, where IU noona was waiting with her six-month-old daughter Eun-Jae. Reaching her, I took the cute bundle of joy in my arms and started walking toward the car. We sat in the car and drove to the church where Namjoon hyung, Suga, and Hobi hyung along with Jungkook were waiting for us. The wedding was a private affair, to which only our close family and friends were invited.

It took around 15 mins to reach the church. Dad was going to walk me down the aisle, as promised to my Appa. Now I was waiting with Dad at the entrance of the church for the music to start. Slowly, the doors opened and the music started, and I started walking with Dad toward Jungkook. I could see that Jungkook had an irritated face, for once he took a look towards me and our eyes met; it felt like time had stopped, but to my dismay, it was just for a fraction of a second that our eyes met. Finally, I was standing in front of Jungkook and the priest. The priest started with the wedding rituals, to which I paid no heed as I was checking out my husband, who was looking like a Greek God. I was back on earth when Jimin nudged me to reply 'I DO'. Oh god, I just skipped the whole wedding, now Jungkook was staring at me with a smirk on his face as if he knew I was busy checking him out and didn't pay any attention to what the priest was saying. But what could I do, Jungkook was handsome and I have always been in love with him.