At some point, I think in 2020 or something, I started writing a one-shot book in which I had began writing mostly yandere oneshots from different fandoms and stuff and I had it on hold for a long time... But... Well, my previous phone in which I have kept up to 20K words on so many unpublished one-shots is not working anymore and it is most likely that I have lost all that unfinished and unpublished work, so yeah... That sucks. So I am not sure that I will be able to retrieve all my work back there.

Anyways, leaving the 'past' aside.

I finally gathered the courage and motivation to pick up writing again. Of course I feel that my writing style is rather rusty, but I would like to practice again and get a bit more confident.

I have had so many ideas of what I could do in a Tokyo Revengers fanfiction. I have created ideas of stories in my head about readers of different genders, whether they were male, female, nonbinary, genderfluid, trans etc., I've thought about different interesting characters and behaviors that I could add and struggles. I've had a difficult time choosing a lot of things for my first Tokyo Revengers fanfic, such as the gender, the personality, the way the character is going to meet the characters and their role in the story...

I have had a lot of massive changes of the plot as I started writing. I had some ideas that I was originally supposed to stick to but I would end up changing ways and things with more thinking and the way I kept on writing. For example, I was actually considering to write a male reader. At some point, I thought that it would be interesting if I added a female character cross-dressing as a boy for her own reasons and well.. I kept having ideas that ended up changing in the end, and I ended up creating a female reader with an identical twin brother. Those ideas were regarding the reader's gender, possible superpowers, relationships with characters, behavior...

At first, I wanted to write a more complex main character with many serious and shocking secrets and powers, but I figured out that if I did something wrong, especially without having the most organized plot in mind of how the story will continue up to one point and end, I would end up being confused and a bit stressed out.

So, I ended up creating a much more simplistic main character than the ones that I was considering, for the sake of the future of the plot and refrain me from getting stuck at specific situations and just a character that will help me roll over a bit smoothly as the story goes on.

Other than that, I would like to repeat that I have never been a professional writer, writing is just a hobby and that English is not my native language, so do not be surprised if you find grammar or vocabulary errors. I am simply doing this for fun.

Another thing that has me extremely worried is the fact that I do not know how my life schedule is going to be changing, meaning that I cannot guarantee specific times of updates. Updates can sometimes vary, some serving early and some may take a long time, I do not know how much and I cannot guarantee anything.

There will be some minor inaccurate things not adding up with the original series/canon plot, such as ages and times of events. But it will not be an issue that is going to ruin the original plot, the inaccurate things going on could be something like me agging the characters a bit up or something, so instead of having characters being around the ages of 13-15, they will be all aged up to around 16 to 18, around the reader's age. But that's it, don't pay attention to it.

My biggest worry is that something could go wrong, regarding my free time for writing, my motivation and inspiration which could result in me leaving or discontinuing the story, which is something that I would hate, since I've discontinued and deleted unfinished stories so many times before in the past. I would HATE to discontinue another story for any reason cause I understand the disappointment of seeing a book you read write 'Discontinued'.

I haven't thought about many plans on how the story would continue going on, but I will be trying to balance writing both canon scenes and events and other many extra scenes for the extra bonding times, angst maybe, fluff and all that. I'm trying to have more organization this time in this story and have some things already planned, unlike in the past where I mostly just thought of random things and went along with that without any thoughts.

I had written wayyy more than I already have in this 'chapter', but I had decided that a lot of what I wrote just either didn't make sense or was pointless for you to read, so I deleted a lot of things that I wanted to mention :')

I consider Tokyo Revengers my favorite anime so far and I had really wanted to begin my own fanfiction. There are many interesting TR fanfics that I enjoy reading and they just motivated me to finally begin writing one of my own. It's kind of disappointing that I am unable to make use of many of the ideas I originally had planned, but what concerns me more is the fact that I truly want to be able to make this story as interesting and fun for the readers to read. And hopefully, I won't have to discontinue the story, leave it aside for very long periods of time and find myself in writer-blocks and stuff. I want to be able to begin a fanfic that is going to be just as fun for the readers to read, as for me to write as well.

I would have wanted to add a little list of the love interests, but since there will be many characters and my changed in the future, I do not guarantee anything or anyone. But I will also try to give some light to other more underrated characters who do not get as much screen time as they deserved. But I may do add some kind of list later on or something.

Feel to leave comments and express your thoughts and feelings about the story, the writing and the characters!

Thank you so much for reading :')