DISCLAIMER

PUBLISHED SOON: ON MARCH 2ND FIRST THREE CHAPTERS WILL BE PUBLISHED. PUT THIS BOOK IN YOUR LIBRARY AND STAY TUNED UNTIL THE DATE.

FIRST THINGS TO MENTION:

1) there will be profanity, mentions of violence and all those lovely things.

2) This is an LGBTQ friendly story with a bi/pan female reader, so if you feel uncomfortable or whatever, kindly not read this story and do not leave any hateful comments.

3) This is also a partially Yandere story. It is not going to be a complete yandere story, but some characters WILL show yandere behaviors through extremely sweet behaviors, violent acts and all those things you may or may not be aware of. Please do not romanticize any of this behavior or initiate in real life.

4) Not all relationships are going to be romantic ones, there will also be a lot of platonic relationships.

5) I accept critisism for my story and pointing out any mistakes I make as long as you're not being disrespectful, of course.

TITLE NAMES FOR THE FIRST FOLLOWING 13 CHAPTERS:

Chapter 1 - "Doppelgangers." (PUBLISHED ON MARCH 2ND)

Chapter 2 - ".... Did you just assume my gender?" (PUBLISHED ON MARCH 2ND)

Chapter 3 - "My brother can be a bit careless, at times." (PUBLISHED ON MARCH 2ND)

Chapter 4 - "Any friend of Shinichiro's is a friend of ours."

Chapter 5 - "I'm naming him Baji Junior!"

Chapter 6 - "I'm trusting her in your care."

Chapter 7 - "One day, we will open up our own ramen restaurant!"

Chapter 8 - "Why do you keep hurting them?"

Chapter 9 - "I stole snacks... and cigarettes."

Chapter 10 - "Are you interested in fiction books, Kisaki?"

Chapter 11 - "Shinichiro is very proud of me. Are you?"

Chapter 12 - "I can find them and beat them up for you."

Chapter 13 and the rest have not been written yet!

--------------------------

Greetings :). You may call me whatever you like, Author, Alisha, Al, whatever really I don't mind 🤷🏻‍♀

First of all I'd like to say thank you for clicking this story and taking your time to even read this.

I first started with the Tokyo Revengers series during April of 2023, so I have not been for as long as some others. Yet, I've gotten extremely enthusiastic and obsessed with this anime, I fell in love with the story, the characters and pretty much everything.

I had been considering to begin writing a Tokyo Revengers fanfic for a very long time now, but for many reasons I was doubtful to do that.

As some of you may or may not know, I used to be extremely obsessed with Creepypasta at some point :') And even have written these one-shots that has gotten quite... I dunno, popular I suppose. But I see that these stories get so many comments and attention there a lot. But at some point I found myself going through some tiring situations in real life basically and I had gotten really busy, to the point where I did not have neither the same amount of time to write, but also the lack of motivation and inspiration, making me quit.

The Apple Of Their Eye (-Yan-TokyoRevengers X FemReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara