Takeshi's Castle?

Magsimula sa umpisa

I roll my eyes at her and sit on the sofa. This is not going to be fun.

"Thank you, Niya, Ruhi. Best. Present. Ever" Aisha remarks pointing at my tshirt.

"Your welcome, Bhabhi Maa" Niya welcomes her.

I stand up while they talk to change out of this monstrosity.
"I'm changing" I tell them and try to get out of the lounge.

Aisha jumps up and comes in front of me to stop me.
"Okay, we promise to not make fun of you but please don't change" I can tell she's trying to stiffle a laugh. It's an obvious lie and I know that but still her puppy eyes make me sit back down.

"Music. Dance. Movie. K?" Aisha arranges the schedule for the party of the night and makes her way to the phone kept on the table for the kitchen.

She orders some food and comes back to the room.

The girls start by dancing, going crazy as they move their bodies to the sound of music. The three of us sit back and enjoy as if it's the greatest view ever.

The smiles on thier faces light up the room.

After they are done all of them plop down onto the couch and we put food into plates for them and then start a movie.

On the huge sectional, Aisha lies down and puts her head into my lap and her feet into Vedant's as he massages them slowly while I stoke my fingers through her hair. Before we know it we're all dozed off.

________________________

I woke up feeling weight all around me. My neck hurts from being in a weird position all night, Niya is curled up to my arm with her head on my shoulder while one of my hand rests on Aisha's forehead and the other on her belly. Beside me Vedant's neck also tilts back on the couch while one of his arm's wrap Ruhi and the other remain on Aisha's feet. Kunal is sprawled on a bean bag in front of the TV.

I carefully pickup my phone and check the time, it's only 7:30 which gives us time to get ready for the hike but before I had the chance to wake them up I hear mom's distant voice. She enters the room and is appalled by the view.

"Good morning Maa." I speak but instead of reciprocating the greeting I hear yelling instead.

"And here I thought letting you children come here early wouldn't be a problem! Aadvik it's almost 8, everyone's on the way and you all need to be awake for arranging everything." She scolds and everyone startles at her voice, slowly waking up. She crosses the room and comes behind the couch near my little brother.

"Tune hi bola tha naa? 'Mumma mai help karuga Aisha ki?' Abh kaha hai help? Khud to kuch karne se raha uss ladki ko bhi nahi chain se sone de raha, ye pakka tera idea tha!" She yells at her son while pointing to the room.

Aisha rubs her eyes and jolts up at Maa's voice and tries to hold in a laugh at her words.
"Aisha beta, apna saara kaam isse batade aur tu jaakar soja. You need the rest." She commands and walks back to the front of the sofa. Dad comes into the room and we all look at him in a helping plea. He raises his hands up in surrender and says, "you dug your own grave."

"Maa, we all just accidentally slept. We were gonna wake up anyway in a bit we have a hike to go to." Aisha explains to mom, who nods at every word. My mother would choose the three girls over us any day. Me and Vedant are always the one's at wrong to her.