Chaabi

I'm stupid and posted the previously published chapter (takeshi's castle) before this one when it's supposed to go after.
So, the chapters go-
...
Chaabi
Takeshi's Castle
...

Please read this before the other one as that's how it's supposed to go if we're not talking about my dumbness
Sorry again!

AISHA
The time after we returned from New York flew by and before I knew it the days to my wedding could be counted on a single hand. The event planners call me and Aadvik up practically every second of every day and if we don't pick up Vedant is brought into the loop. The only thing we didn't have to arrange this last second was the venue of the wedding which is owned by my fiance.

It's the Raj Palace in Delhi, the place is the perfect hideout for a wedding with vibes of Rajasthan covering the 15 acre property and the close proximity to Delhi.

We are supposed to go up to the hotel today and stay there till after the wedding. The guests start arriving tomorrow so I text everyone to come by today evening. It's only us kids going up today, Maa and Papa come tommorow morning while the others will probably reach by evening right before the welcome party. It's a course of 5 days of events till the actual wedding. Tommorow is the first day and there's a welcome party for all the guests set up. Then we have a pooja in the morning of the haldi, mehendi and sangeet in that order for the next three days and on the 21st our wedding. We decided to go with one event a day, during the day so that the guests got plenty of time to reset and also to avoid the cold january nights of Delhi.

Shilpi Aunty ghosted me on the last moment today so I made lunch myself today. When I last talked to Aadvik today, he had just reached his office and when I asked if he breakfast he went quite as if he'd been caught. Right now I'm driving with some homemade aloo ke paranthe to his office to make sure he eats because knowing him he can go days working without eating.

When I reach the building which the Ahuja's buisness calls home, everyone smiles and greets me as if I'm the Rajmata here. As I reach the floor in which all the main offices are, I'm met by the floor's receptionist. He's used to seeing me here because I visit Vedant often for lunch. He gives me a nod like always and I go to Vedant's office first, he's in a meeting with his assistant but that doesn't stop him from whining like a kid because he didn't get handmade lunch.
"Okay bhai okay, abh kaha yaad aayegi meri. Uss khadoos ko hi degi tu to paranthe!" He says.

I see a huge "AADVIK AHUJA, CEO" embedded on the huge mahogany door at the end of the hallway and guess that it's his office. Aarohi, his assistant doesn't stop me when I knock on his door.

I open the door to see my workaholic groom deep in files as he stands with his hands on his desk, his face bent down with a frown doesn't move when he says "I'm busy".

"Can my mister take out a couple minutes to eat?" I ask as I close the door behind me.

He looks up hearing my voice and beams.
"You know your mister is never busy for his missus" he walks towards me and gives me a little peck on the lips.

"Food?" I ask pushing the paper bag towards him.
He nods as we go to his couch and sit down. He takes out the lunch box from the bag as well as a little box filled with aam ka acchar, also handmade by me.

"Wait a second I have to cancel the rundown with my assistant, just a second." With that he opens the door and goes out of his office.

As I sit alone, I look around his office. The place is crisp clean. Not a single speck anywhere, even his desk it has some files nicely organised, his laptop set up right in the middle and a pen stand with exactly five pens. If this is what he likes his environment to be like, it might be a problem. I always appreciate cleanliness but I'm too messy to actually maintain it.