MY PURPLE VIOLET

Remember when I said 'T' knew all that I was capable of, well he only knew them, but this girl was also capable of them...bruh talk about Spirit Animal!!

'My purple violet' thats what she calls me...

"what was I scared of" i asked myself but I shrugged it off as it sounded like the voice of someone that yearned for that kind of friendship and was about to throw away the peace she now had

Like a tiger on sight of its prey, i followed this friendship... I knew she had other friends before me and I didn't want to be their topic so I only  let her know things that I was ok with in my heart, for herself and her friends to gossip about, if they were ever to gossip me. I was so strategic, she approached me a few times to tell me she knew exactly what I was doing that I was holding back but that she'll be patient to prove to me she was true

(LoL that was sweet, person dey tell you say she go prove to you that you could trust her?? In this proud generation??!!)

I once asked her where i stand compared to her other friends and she gave a clever answer LMAO something I would do, I wasn't happy that she didn't give a firm answer it was a 50/50 answer but there was peace in my heart knowing that she was like me, thats the exact answer I would give, it would be easy to navigate her and the friendship all I had to do was think ..."what would I do if I was jealous this is the extent i would go" and so I prepared my mind for whenever such would happen and like that I applied that pattern of asking myself first before I went along with the friendship it was the most easy female friendship I've ever had my whole life.

She knew my anger and I knew hers I stayed away from doing things that would anger her and she knew that when I was upset apologizing first before anything else would melt my heart...BOOM!! I opened myself completely to her because what is a beautiful friendship without being able to bare your all...It's scary I know but it's the sweetest feeling...be slow be careful and choose right.