A WHOLE NEW STORY

' T ' seeks my advice on a girl he really likes and I give him my own two cents.

One day, he shows me this girl and she greeted him with a smile c'mon!! Guys, days later I didn't recognize what she looked like but I remembered her smile, a smile that wasn't even thrown at me.

LoL I disturbed ' T ' every day to bring her along whenever we wanted to sit and gist ' T ' felt it was weird having the girl he liked sit with us I never saw anything wrong with it until I realized he liked me too!! I was too much of a devil to allow an angel like him be involved with me, I mean he of all people knew how my distractions ended up, he must have seen something in me that I didn't but I wasn't going to do that to him ...However he eventually agreed to bring her along.

I wanted to help him get her for sure!! so, on a separate day, she asked me for my thoughts on ' T ' since i was friends with him...trust me to add sugar, spice and everything nice...

' T ' lied to her that I was head over heels for him and didn't want to leave him alone
What he didn't know was that she saw how much i hyped him, for her to like him and asked me why I was helping him since I had a crush him.

I'm like me!! How, when...' T ' had earlier expressed his feelings to me and I handled that situation quite nicely, I politely declined...why would he do this to me and what was his aim... I was shocked, I couldn't believe what she said so I confronted ' T ' and he denied it.... what evidence did I have against him, none!! How sure was I that she was telling the truth and if she was lying what was her aim...I decided not to stress myself but follow him carefully this time but I didn't need to break the friendship he was a sweetheart after all

LoL I and this girl her name is Ada got so close like super close as in extremely close she opened herself to me which I protected with everything I had but I refused to open myself to her, I wasn't used to having friends, at the rate she was going, this girl would have the keys to my heart, she was going to be higher than ' T ' in hierarchy of people close to my heart..."I have to thread carefully" I thought to myself she was too good to be true.