what God cannot do does not exist

I graduated July 2021 from  BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY in benin, a private university and being one, getting into lawschool was quite difficult as it had limited number of students it could send to lawschool per year, who could go was judged by your grades upon graduation.

I wasn't going the next year because the backlog of our seniors would have to go first, I decided to use that free year to serve my father land so December 2021 I went to camp by November 2022 I was done with service .

2023 was for my class to go to lawschool but I knew I wasn't going because I made a second class so the first class of my set and the last backlog of our seniors would go first so I relaxed and thought of ways to make my 2023 productive

By January lawschool was to resume and word got to my class that lawschool had given the rest of us extra slots to come along the 2023 set we were happy waiting for the faculty to release the second class students that would be going I was hopeful!!!

I got excited to soon because we later discovered that those slots were give to our juniors who just graduated and had not even served just like everyone else it was so unfair.

My course mates, the ones already admitted and the ones yet to go ( LOVE YOU GUYS) joined hands together to draw the attention of the school and the public to what was going on... students with social media attention took to Twitter and the whole situation went viral, students with parents as lawyers dragged their parents to write petitions against the school before the school held the dean accountable to fix the wrong he had done to us, at this point the whole of January was gone and if we were to get our space back we would have missed one month of lectures that further saddened me.

It took almost forever of commucation with the DG of lawschool to rectify this and so by the end of February the DG granted the whole class admission including the third class and those on pass, it had never happened in the history of that school...our set had become an example of what team work can do, be your brothers keeper!!