GETTING THE HANG OF IT

"God are you seeing how clueless I am, I'm supposed to be your princess... well this princess is not princessing"

I hadn't processed the topics of the months I missed, the topics of the few days I attended and there were more with each passing day... JEHOVAH!!

I took a stroll outside and heard someone ask her friend 'are you not going for group meeting' that one said 'that's where I'm going'... hian I was so ashamed to ask "what was group meeting", "what do they do there" so I texted a first class course mate from my university who was given admission earlier because I knew she knew what I'll be going through considering what happened to the rest of us, her name is Ngozi, we were just hello hi friends in school nothing other than that but she was my best bet...My roommate seemed to have gotten herself as she left the room frequently with her bag to go and read, i was also a hello hi friend with her back in school...you may ask me why I didn't ask her how she was getting her shit together but I honestly have no answer for that either.

Ngozi sent me a list to go through for my name with my group number beside it, I found out where they do the meetings, got the time, got added to the group and subsequently started attending it was so helpful ...i started getting organized and knowing when to read what.

i started getting organized and knowing when to read what