Chapter 10

Eda, noa, and Esmeralda were having a sleep over at Esmeralda's house. Mainly because sometimes eda would be scared to be alone at her own house due to Vivian, and didn't want to bother Raine all the time. Esmeralda was currently sharing stories about all the men she slept with the week prior. "God damn! You whore! How many guys do you bang in a week!?" Noa asked.  Esmeralda giggled. "Depends on time experience the night before"  she said. "Wow,  the amount of experience" eda said with a small chuckle. 

as eda spoke, noa smirked with a devilish Idea. "Say eda, what were you and Raine doing when you dragged then off a couple weeks ago?" He asked. Eda started blushing and looked away. "Uhm.. Nothing, j-just talking" eda muttered.  "Ooo~ your blushing! Did you guys kiss!?" Esmeralda asked with stars in her eyes. Edas cheeks burned with embarrassment. "N-no!! We didn't!!" Eda protested. "You totally did! Your redder than the carpet!" Noa teased.  Eda covered her face, blushing furiously.  "W-we didn't!! I swear! W-we.. Almost did.. But" eda muttered. "You guys almost kissed!?" Noa asked. "BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS THEM!?" Esmeralda asked. "B-because I got nervous!! I tried to! But.. I.. I got scared"  eda admitted.

Noa and Esmeralda exchanged knowing glances. "Bitch-  OF WHAT!?" Noa asked. "Well.. I-im not sure if they like me.. " eda said, and once she said that, she was attacked with pillows. "NO! WERE NOT DOING THIS!" Noa yelled.  Eda was yelling while being assaulted.   "Hey!! Okay! Okay!! I'm sorry!" She said. "Just kiss them! Whats the worst that could happen!?" Esmeralda asked. During that moment eda thought of every possible scenario where things could. Go wrong if she kissed Raine.  Noa and Esmeralda noticed, and calmed eda down. "Eda, don't worry about a thing, we're 100% sure Raine likes you" he said. "Yeah! Or if you want to be sneaky about it, just ask them to pretend to like you and see what happens" Esmeralda suggested.
Eda blushed harder, but thought about it.  "And.. What if everything goes horribly wrong?" Eda asked. "Then.. We can all eat ice cream until we fall into a coma" noa assured her.  Eda smiled and nodded.

Over the next few days, eda was contiplating weather to actually invite Raine over, and accidentally on purposely ignoring every call and text she received from Raine. She felt terrible about ignoring them, but she was absolutely sure she'd look like an idiot if she made a move on them.  However then she heard knocking on her door.   Eda looked at the door for  second then, opened it, and to her surprise she saw Raine. "R-raine.. Hi.. Uhm what are you doing here?" Eda asked. They held the back of their neck nervously before saying. "Well.. I've been trying to call and check on you. For a few days now, but you haven't responded, so I thought I'd drop by to see if you were okay"   they explained.

Eda smiled and blushed at the thought of them caring for her. "S-sorry.. I've kinda been all over the place lately.. Uh, come in" she said, as she let then in, then closed the door. Not locking it.  Luna walked up to Raine and rubbed against their leg as cats do.  "She must like you" eda commented. Raine chuckled softly.  "Yeah.. I guess so, but how are you doing?" They asked. "I'm.. Okay, thanks for asking, just kinda busy" she answered. "That's good..hey, can I ask you something?" Raine asked. "Oh, sure! Uh.. Sit down with me" eda said, and they both sat down on her couch.

Raine looked nervous to ask, but decided to just rip off the band-aid. "Have.. You ever thought about dating again?" They asked, both of them now blushing. "W-well.. Honestly yes.. But, I'm not sure what a healthy relationship would even look like.. " eda admitted. Then she thought of what Esmeralda had told her.
Eda bit her lip, then looked at them. "Would.. You maybe help me with that?" Eda asked softly.  Raine started blushing profusely. "H-how so?" They asked. "Uhm, Maybe just..P-pretend..You love me? Just so I-i know what should be looking for" eda suggested.

Raine raised an eyebrow at edas request. "Why would I fake something like that?" They asked her. Eda brushed her hair behind her ear with a nervous chuckle. "Just.. Take it as a challenge? Yeah?" She asked. Raine chuckled, and kissed her temple. "Alright, il play your little game"  they responded.   Eda giggled, and pulled out her phone. "Just for an hour, that's all I ask" she said, and set a timer for an hour.   Raine put their arm around her with a satisfied smile.