Chapter 5

Lilith and Edward bad come to visit eda as promised, but she wasn't at home, but they could track her phone. "Your sure.. She's here?" Lilith asked. "It's a place stuff with alcohol, she's here" Edward assured.

They went in and saw eda at a table with her girlfriend. "Vivia, please?" Eda asked, and climbed on her lap. "Hm.. Fine, but let me get you another drink" Vivian said and got up. Lilith and Edward were about to go talk to eda, when they noticed Vivian dropping something in edas drink. "That motherfucker" Edward scoffed. Vivian handed eda the drink, but Edward shot in that direction, scaring eda into dropping it.

Both edas siblings rushed over, and dragged her out the bar. "H-hey!! Let me go! What's wrong with you!?" Eda yelled. "That prick was trying to drug you!" Lilith argued. "So what!?' Eda yelled back. " eda that's serious! Who knows what she would've done to you!" Edward argued. "FUCK YOU!! you think I can't tell when the devil drugs me!? I'm not stupid!!" Eda yelled. "If you knew, then why would you still drink it!?" Lilith asked. "Because i don't care!! I don't care anymore! I love her! Why can't you guys understand that!?" Eda yelled as she started crying. "Because she's hurting you! Why can't you see that!?" Edward asked. "I-i do! But.. I don't care! I love her.. So much.. I can't bare to be without her.. And I know she loves me to.. She just has a different way of showing it" eda muttered.

Lilith and Edward looked at her in disbelief. "Your joking right!?" Lilith asked. Vivian came out, and grabbed eda by her waist. "Edalyn, come here" eda sighed, as Vivian rubbed her back, putting another small pouch on the back of her shirt. Lilith and Edward noticed. Vivian then dragged eda off, leaving them confused. Then Lilith phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Lilith we've got a serious problem right now"

"What do you mean!?"

"Just come to my office, and bring everyone eda knows"

"What?"

"Lilith!"

"Alright, alright"

When everyone got there(not Raine). Darius tossed the small plastic bag with the small pouch inside. "Edas girlfriend has been planting these on eda for God knows how long" he said in a serious tone. Noas eyes widend. "That's a fucking nicotine Patch!" He blurted out. "Exactly, eda is quite literally addicted to Vivian" Darius said. "That's awful!.. Will eda be okay?" Esmeralda asked. "Eda will.. Vivian won't" Edward scowled. "Hang on now, we don't need to resort to violence.. Maybe if we get those nicotine patches off her?" Lilith asked. "Then she'll suffer through.. Damnit.. " noa said. "Noa.. You think her episodes were withdraw symptoms?" Esmeralda asked. "That's exactly what they are, Vivian is manipulating eda on purpose, she makes eda dependant on her, so she never thinks to leave" Darius explained. Everyone looked angry, Edward and noa more than anyone.

Darius then picked up their phone and called a Flower shop.

"Hello?"

"Yeah hey, I need a dozen red roses"

"Alright, the name for this?"

"Raine whispers, Raine spelled with an E at the end"

"Alrighty! Would you like to add a note?"

"Yes, have it day, to my darling princess"

"How cute, alright, it will be ready in 6 minutes"

"Perfect.. Perfect"

Darius hung up and and saw the suspicious faces. "Dude what the hell" Edward said. "Trust the process, gimme one more minute" Darius said, then called raine.

"Yo, whispers"

"Uh.. Hi? Who is this"

"Darius, I met you the other day in the woods"