Chapter • 21

Again no music because I have a headache 😒

My tall, very buff bodyguard escorts me to my apartment. It's really awkward having a bodyguard, and Leah and I have decided he looks like a buff Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks. My pocket dings so I whip out my phone, it's from momona!

    Momo! 🩷

Momona: look, y/n I know this is a lot but you've taken it way too far!

Y/n: what?? What did I do

Momona: the comments??? Y/n just own up to it

Y/n: WHATTT OMG SHOW ME

Momona: huh? Go see it yourself.

I open instagram to a million notifications. I see I've lost 50k followers, but why? Momona said something about comments so I guess I'll look through my comment history.

Comment history

Past 48 hours you have commented

On Leahsavajeffries post you said: 'The dress makes you look like a sack of potatoes! I would be embarrassed to be seen with you'

On randomusers0148: video you said: 'Are you fucked in the head?Kill yourself!'

View 67 more comments?

I stared at my phone in complete shock. My whole body cramps up and I feel my stomach racing, I would never say that! What if the random person takes it seriously? What if they already did. Does Leah hate me? I wouldn't blame her.. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. I need to say something to mo.

Y/n: WHAT? I NEVER WROTE THEM, IVE BEEN ON SET

Momoana: Y/n I really don't know if I can believe you

Y/n: What? You're my best friend! Trust me

Y/n: momo?
[message not sent]

She's blocked me. My best friend has blocked me and thinks I'm crazy bitch.How did this happen?

"Uh y/n? In the elevator please." My bodyguard instructed. I did as he said, my mind running wild. I need some sort of proof, to prove I'm innocent, I can't get cancelled.

The elevator comes to a stop at my floor. "Stay. Do not leave." Cory sternly says and retreats. I'm meant to stay in my apartment with my doors locked but, I can't contain myself. I wait at the window, peering down to see when my bodyguard leaves. As he does I rush back into the elevator, I need to see walker.

I feel so guilty for something I didn't do and I can't imagine momo and me not being friends. She's my most trusted friend, it's strange she'd just drop me with no questions asked.

The sweet smell of the elevator doesn't help, it just makes me more sick.

"Walker!" I cry from outside his door. Footsteps echo and I hope he will let me in after all of this.

I knock at the door and wait a few moments "who is it?" His voice erupts from the inside "y/n" I say. The door opens and he looks confused "you're not supposed to be here y/n." He says

  "I know I just need to talk to you" I say. He hesitates but lets me in. "Y/n I don't believe you would ever hurt Leah or anyone else that way" he says searching for an answer. I nod "it wasn't me, i swear" I say. "Momona.. blocked me and I bet Leah hates me and-" I said, getting overwhelmed.

"y/n, calm down" he cuts me off "Momona.. blocked you??". A shocked expression falls over his face and he wraps his arms around me. "But how did it happen" He asks "I-I don't know!" I sobbed, hot tears running down my face and onto his white shirt. I bury my face into his chest trying to cover my teary eyes. "I'm a monster" I wail, now barely able to talk. Walker lightly pulls my head up, making our eyes meet "y/n, I believe it wasn't you, you are NOT a monster and never will be" Walker assured me. "Cmon, I'll get you some tea"

He leads me into his apartment, which is the same as mine but mirrored. He picks up a blanket a sits me down on the couch "here" he says wrapping the blanket around me.

The kettle beeps to let walker know the water is hot enough. "What tea would you like?" He asks me "oh, earl grey maybe?" I sniffle.

Walker pours milk and one sugar in, just how I like it. The clouds thunder outside, making me jump which is unusual as I usually love a rainy day. He finishes up and passes me the warm mug, with mini eggs on the side, how does this man know I love them? " thank you" I said, taking a mini egg and popping it in my mouth.

"Of course" walker replies. Sipping on his coffee.

🎬 Time skip to the next morning (walker and you just chilled out so I didn't know how to write it😭) 🎬

The morning air sends chills down my spine. Walker is still sound asleep, looking very cute. I decide to get my AirPods out and sit on the balcony. I really wonder how something like that could happen? Sure, there's so many people that might want to do that to me, but my security system on my personal socials is strong. There's like a super long password, a verification code that goes to my phone and I have to accept it and some stupid test, very extra I know. Someone would have to physically take my phone just to access my account.. there nobody that could've.

"Morning sunshine" walker approached me. "Morning" I reply, moving close to him.

"Uh walker now that I'm thinking about it, it'd be extremely hard for even an amazing hacker to get into my account" I tell him all about what I'd just thought about.

"Who could've?" Walker asks. "That's what I was thinking!" I say. We go through all the people who have been near me or my phone

"Well there's my agent, Rick, the cast but none of them would ever, I'm sure of it" I said.

Walker agrees "but what about your new bodyguard?"

A/n: IM SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE! I've been really busy with school and haven't had a lot of time to write! I am also working on a my new book ambivalent which you'll get a sneak peek of soon! Love yall 💞

-L

Word count: 1062