𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢

Start from the beginning

I decided to do some washing up as the kitchen was a total mess, "mummy are you okay?" Gab asked me, I leaned down so I was looking at the floor as another sharp pain came.

I've been keeping an eye on the pains but the come every hour so I'm not that concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay baby" I told him.

I then went on my birthing ball to help with the pain after a while I heard the front door open.

"I'm back" axel shouted as he walked into the living room.

"Daddy!" Gab said as he jumped into his arms.

"Gab whatever you watching our favourite movie without me" he asked me, gab nodded with a grin on his face.

"Hey honey how was training?" I asked him as he gave me a kiss and placed his and on my bump.

"Yeah it was good, how you to been?" He asked me, I then made a face as another sharp pain come, "why didn't you call me y/n" he told me.

"They have only been an hour apart babe well now 30 minutes apart" I told him.

"Still you should've called" he told me.

It's been a couple hours and it's Gab's bedtime and the contraction are getting closer and closer together, "he's gone to sleep now" axel said as he walked down into the living room.

"Can you call mother babe" I said to him while in pain.

Once Axel called my mother he then was rubbing my lower back as my mother walked in, "how are we sweetie?" My mum said to me.

I leaned my head against Axel in pain, "not good" is all I could say.

"She told me when I got back the she's had contractions since I left for training" axel told my mother.

"Oh honey you should have called Axel" she told me, as I got another contraction I toke a deep breath, "you two better head to the hospital" she added on.

We both got in the car and drove to the hospital it's around half eleven at night once we got to our private room.

It's now 2 in the morning and still no sign of any baby, "so y/n I would like to check up on you so can you spread your legs for me" the midwife asked me, I did so and she did all the checks, "so your about 7 cm now, so I'll come check on your in an hour to see if any progress has happen" she added on.

After a while I had no more pain which I found was odd but I decided to fall asleep and I woke up to Axel's phone ringing, "Axel mate where are you?" He asked him.

"In the hospital we came in last night" he said to the phone.

I then decided to head to the bathroom and then my water broke as I got in, "babe come here" I shouted to him he came through, "my waters gone" I told him.

When I got back to the bed the midwife came through and did the checks, "looks like this is ready to come" she told us, I then looked and Axel with a smile.

"Okay when you next feel like you need to push I need you to push for me" she told me, I nodded in agreement to her as I held Axel hand.

After being in labor for around 13 hours we had a beautiful baby girl.

♥️reecejames, diegzyyy and 138,937 others

@axel_disasi 13/3/24🩷

@o.dembele7: congrats to the both of you❤️
@yungchalobh: congratulations bro!

@malogst_: 🤍🤍
@reecejames: congrats bro❤️

@chelseafc: congratulations Axel and your family💙
@equipedefrance: happy for the family congratulations!

@benchilwell: congrats the both of you!
@nonzinoo10: congratulations brother🙏🏾🤍

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬