KID . (platonic husk x child! reader that commit suicide)

husk x child! reader

you wandered into the hazbin hotel one day, a lost soul in a place meant for the damned

you wandered into the hazbin hotel one day, a lost soul in a place meant for the damned. your little form stood out, and charlie welcomed you with open arms, her kindness wrapping around you like a warm embrace.

husk watched from his perch at the bar, his usual gruff demeanor softened by the sight of you. you chatted with charlie, your innocence a stark contrast to the darkness that surrounded you.

taking a deep breath, you made your way to the bar, your heart pounding in your chest. husk stood behind the counter, his sharp gaze fixed on the array of bottles lining the shelves.

you approached him cautiously, your steps hesitant as you climbed onto the stool in front of him. the worn leather creaked under your weight, a small echo in the vast expanse of the bar.

husk glanced at you out of the corner of his eye, his expression unreadable. "whaddya want?" he grumbled, his voice rough with disinterest.

you swallowed hard, the words sticking in your throat. "can i... can i sit here?"

he shrugged. "suit yourself."

taking his cue, you settled onto the stool, your feet dangling above the floor. the silence stretched between you, heavy with unspoken questions.

"what's your name?"

"husk."

"okay."

you stayed quiet for a while, until finally, you gathered the courage to speak, your voice barely above a whisper. "hi, husk."

he glanced at you, his gaze softening ever so slightly. "hey, kid."

you fidgeted with the edge of your shirt, searching for the right words. "i... i like it here. it's not so scary."

husk snorted, a bitter laugh escaping his lips. "you think this place ain't scary? you got guts."

you shrugged, undeterred by his gruff demeanor. "well, it's better than where i was."

he raised an eyebrow, a silent invitation for you to continue.

"you know, living," you replied, your voice carrying a weight beyond your years.

the weight of your words lingered in the air, settling into a heavy silence. husk furrowed his brow, a subtle confusion etching across his face.

he took a sip from his drink, contemplating the depth behind your simple statement.

then, it clicked.

you killed yourself. that's how you got here.

he understood, or at least he thought he did. it all pointed to a life that had become too much to bear. husk had been around long enough to recognize the signs, even if you hadn't explicitly said it.

his gaze softened, a mixture of sympathy and understanding. he didn't pry; he didn't ask for details. some things were better left unsaid.

you decided to break the stillness that hung in the air. "soo, how'd you end up here?"

husk leaned against the counter, a hint of curiosity in his eyes. "well, i didn't exactly plan on ending up here. things just... happened."

you chuckled, finding solace in the simplicity of his response. "guess we both just stumbled into this place, huh?"

he grunted, a reluctant smirk playing on his lips. "guess so, kid."