MEET ME IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT . (alastor x reader songfic)

alastor x reader

(listen on soundcloud because youtube keeps on removing it hehe https://on.soundcloud.com/kE5Dx92Z6K7HLjAi6)

com/kE5Dx92Z6K7HLjAi6)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

you were walking down the dimly lit street, your eyes scanning your surroundings cautiously

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

you were walking down the dimly lit street, your eyes scanning your surroundings cautiously. it was late at night, and most people had gone to bed. but not you, you had a lot on your mind and needed to clear your head. as you walked, you couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching you. you turned around but didn't see anyone. you shrugged it off and continued walking. suddenly, a voice interrupted your thoughts.

understand this I'm not looking for true love tonight. if you wanna be my little baby you can meet me in the pale moonlight

"what brings you out so late, my dear?"

you spun around to see none other than alastor, the infamous radio demon, standing behind you. your heart rate increased, and you took a step back in fear. alastor had always given you the creeps, but you could never quite put your finger on why.

alastor looked at you with a smirk on his face, as if he knew something you didn't. he stood there, leaning down to your height, waiting for an answer. you could feel your skin crawl as you tried to come up with an answer. you didn't want to talk to him, let alone be alone with him.

"i...i was just out for a walk," you finally managed to stutter out.

alastor chuckled softly. "well, i happen to be out for a stroll myself. care to join me?"

you hesitated, but you didn't want to be rude. you reluctantly agreed, and the two of you began to walk down the street together. you walked in silence for a while, your mind racing with questions about why he was always around you.

i been workin' every day 8 to 9 and serving coke and fries at the movie blue drive-in. if you want me, you know where to find me.

as you continued walking, alastor began to talk about himself. you listened, but your mind was elsewhere. you couldn't shake the feeling that he was always watching you, always there but never talking to you. you didn't know what to make of it.

𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐁𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें