Three

⚡︎𝙰𝚞𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝙶⚡︎

Months had gone by since I last saw Jaliyah, and here I was, trying to convince her to come to my final show in Toronto

Months had gone by since I last saw Jaliyah, and here I was, trying to convince her to come to my final show in Toronto. She kept saying she was going to be busy, and that she had to prep for her trip with that nigga. We've always celebrated our birthdays together, but now she's breaking that tradition for a trip to Turks with him. That irritated me more than I cared to admit. She better remember who took her there first.

Sitting in the studio, I was jotting down some lyrics, but my mind kept drifting back to Jaliyah and our complicated history. I know that I've put her through so much shit but she knows that I'm in love with her and that she has always been my number one.

" Yo!" I heard before looking up.

Chubbs walks in with Jermaine "Cole, my nigga!" I greeted him with a dap and a hug. "What's good, bro?" J asked as both he and Chubbs sat down.

Chubbs, always the one to stir the pot, smirked and said, "In his feelings over Jaliyah."

" Man I thought y'all were done, she had a man. She introduced me to him while I was in Houston, last time. He was too hyped for me." J mentioned. I brushed it off.

"Man, she doesn't want that nigga. She's just with him because she's mad at me."

" Bullshit nigga...." Chubbs gave me a look that said it all, but I shifted the conversation.

" Yo J, let's work on this track," I said while texting Noel to join us back in the studio.

After the session, I found myself at Starlights, surrounded by the usual scene. Ass was everywhere. Girls were trying to get my attention, but I wasn't in the mood.  Taking a few puffs from my hookah, a text from Jaliyah caught my attention.

She agreed to come to Toronto but laid out her conditions "OK, I'll come to Toronto. But there will be no staying at your place, I'll provide my own transportation and I'm bringing Khalil."

That pissed me off. "Why the fuck are you bringing him? I invited YOU, not his clown ass. Bring your girls." I texted back immediately getting a response.

" Ok."

I smirked to myself and started typing again.  " How many tickets do you need?"

"3," she replied quickly.

I decided to keep the conversation going. Looking at my time I saw that it was past 1 am, and I was curious about what she was up to. " What are you up doing?" I texted.

Jaliyah's text came through. "I'm just relaxing! I had a really busy day, I'm just getting in. My sister's baby shower was today."