________________

"are you guys sure you're going to take the risk?"

"we never say anything without getting sure you know that sir." Namjoon spoke.

"One year.... Will that be enough?"

"yes."

He turned towards him as he was facing the window until then. "This isn't something you guys should be taking so easily... We gave you the power but that doesn't mean you can do anything you want.. Keep that in mind."

"We know."

He paused and stared at him then again said, "I'll give you one more day to think thoroughly. Discuss the matter with your team till then."

___________

"I hope you've taken the best decision."

"We're ready." they all said together.

"you must remember the rules no matter in which situation you are.. You have to report everyday about everything. You must not kill someone unless it's necessary. And the main point, You must never kill the real culprit. That power isn't in your hand and only the authority will decide what to do with them."

________________

"What are we even going to do after being mafias?" Hobi asked.

"come on, we aren't going to do some bad works you know right?" Namjoon said.

"of course!" Jimin said and they all chuckled.

_______________

["How is Namjoon's condition?"]

"they said he responded and is miraculously doing better. He might wake up soon." Jin said.

["good.. What about Kang MinYeong? Did you find any information?"]

"Yes, I guess we'll finally be able to catch them as we got to know who he was communicating with till now."

["Wow, I thought it'll take you at least half a year but it's just the third month."]

"I need to explain some things.. Can I meet the chief?"

["wait I'm telling you after checking her schedule....... You can come by ten."]

"ten?"

["why is there any problem?"]

"uh.. No. Ok then I'll meet in two hours."

Eunseo got out of her house and walked towards the garage but stopped as she remembered Jin's words and decided to check if he was really there or not.

"Oh hey Eunseo!" Jin greeted straighting up himself as he was resting against his car.

"I thought you were just randomly saying you'd come."

"yeah I said right?" he said walking to the other side to his seat as she opened the door for herself.

"You really didn't have to.. You're already going through so much. You should just get some rest too."

"six hours of sleep is enough rest for me while I slept for maybe seven." she chuckled hearing him as he started the engine. "I'm a healthy and strong man you know?"

"Yeah you recover really fast. Gotta say Han SoJin is a guy full of vitamins."

He frowned hearing her and asked, "Han SoJin?" and then realization hit him.

"what-"

"Of course. Han SoJin is my name. I'm Han SoJin. Haha yey!" He said laughing embarrassingly while she just stared at him weirdly.

"oh, I see..."

"when will your work be done?" Jin asked.

"seve- wait, no need I'll go by my own." she said showing him her palms and got out of the car.

"Yah! Yoon Runseo, yah.." but she didn't look back and just walked into the huge building.

Jin shook his head releasing a deep breath and got out of the car and walked to the entrance.

"when does the working hour end here?" he asked reaching the security guard.

"at seven thirty."

He nodded turning around and left.

"You're fifteen minutes late."

"I'm sorry there was a little work to be done." Jin said.

"go to Miss Ki's room. She's waiting for you. Talk to you later." the man said and left giving a playful salute.

Jin gazed at his surroundings once and walked towards the big wooden door on his left.

He knocked and waited for the permission to enter and went in after hearing a "come in."

The woman looked up at him from the papers on the table as Jin stood in front the middle of the room with a straight look over his face.

She smiled seeing him and said, "After a long time, Captain Kim."

Well you know I got some really crazy thoughts...

How about I reveal the secret to you, yes you the one (or maybe more than one who knows if you're reading from the same phone🤷🏻‍♀️ whatever...) reading this lines...

Yk we can just keep it a secret between us only. 😃😃😃