part 12

Priya pov

As mama evening party was conducted and many people were invited.some people are good ,some are judgmental and some are rude but my family is always with me . They all made it very much clear that they are happy and proud of me for whatever I am.

Aabha"bhabhi you attending party for time right"

Priya "yes aabha I never attended any party"

Aabha "it's ok bhabi but hold your head high and never let any one walk over you "

This way we talked about some other topics and aabha went meet her friends.

A lady who is around mid twenties came to me

Lady"oh so you are abhay second wife"

Priya "yes I am abhay's wife.can I who are you "

Lady "oh iam your husband 1st love and first wife"and she went away leaving me shock.

so she is Sara ,she is so beautiful like some model and me simple .stop don't think more ,you are just insecure . I should go to diyuu.

When we bought Diya to introduce to everyone she cried seeing many strangers .so we left Diya in shyamala aunty care in our room.

When  I came diya she is sleeping peacefully so sat beside her and shyamala aunty left from their. After sometime I went towards window which garden of the house their I have seen my husband 1st wife hugging. immediately I turn showing back to window.

I know he told he doesn't love her but he liked her and she is mother of his daughter but me he married me to save my self respect.so he will choose her only . I should pack leave before he says me to leave because I will break down if he says to leave him.

Abhay pov

I was talking with my old friends when Sara came and told she wanted to talk to me .but who called her to party why did she come to party. But I should close this chapter forever.

So I took her towards garden .when we are alone she hugged me tightly and started crying .

Sara"I missed you iam sorry I shouldn't have left you .I am really sorry .today I begged your friends to come to this party so I can apologize to you"

Oh she came this way.i pushed her from me.

Abhay" see Sara even I didn't loved it was mere attraction so forget everything and move on no need apologies "

Sara"no you loved me,and we seperate what will happen to our diya.if it's about that I will talk her ,convince her"

Abhay"shut up how can you be this low ,till now I didn't say anything because I have done some mistakes too buti will  not stay quiet when you are going to use my daughter for your selfish needs"

Sara "abhay.."

Abhay"I very well know now you came back because you my parents accepted me and you get your luxurious life"

Sara"no.."

Abhay "but listening carefully if you again try to use my daughter or come back to my life I will destroy you "

I said everything and left towards my daughter and my love my wife

when I reach their Priya is packing bags but why

Abhay"Priya why are packing bags"

Priya "I am leaving,I know you want Diya mom i have seen you hugging her, afterall you like her iam just a forced wife"

What rubbish is she talking so best thing at that time I kissed her. at first she didn't kiss me I was disappointed but after few seconds she to started to kiss me so kissed her deep showing my love to her.

When I stopped kissing she downed her head due to shy.

Abhay " you right Priya I  want Diya's mom Priya but I don't like her I love her "she started crying
"But for me you are Diya's mom Priya.i really love you Priya, will you please spend your rest of the life with me and after life too" now she laughed , gave small slap on my right  shoulder and hugged tight"

Priya"I love you more"

Abhay "ofcourse that is why living me"

Priya"I am sorry but I saw with her it broke my heart,you are mine"

Abhay "yes I am yours" with this again tooks her lips started kissing her while opening her dress zip but she stopped I thought may she not comfortable but

Priya"not with Diya in room" so I took baby monitor and we  went to other room.we made love whole night.

Morning I heard some sounds in baby monitor so I brought Diya and laid between us slept hugging them both.