part 5

Priya pov

It's being one week I get married to abhay, he always treat me with respect. and about Diya she is sweet girl even though we never any interaction with eachother but she habituated by me now. First two days she hide in her chest when ever she see me but now laughs when ever she sees me.

He left for his office after we had breakfast together. Now I am in hall doing nothing when I had Diya cry. Suman aunty is outside doing some work so I went to her.

She saw me gave me beautiful smile while rising hands. I took her in my hands but feared she will cry as I never took her in hands  but she kept her head in my neck .then I heard Suman aunty who came inside.

Suman"don't fear girl she knows you and likes you. Iam going to get groceries do you want anything"

Priya"no aunty"

All day I spent my time with my diyuu ,with in one day I was so attracted to her that I didn't notice time till diyuu call papa.

Priya "I am sorry I didn't mean to enter your room ,diyuu was crying so.."I was saying but stopped when saw him laugh

Abhay" it's ok ,we are friends you can enter my room any time you want and you spend how much ever time you want with Diya baby"

Priya"thankyou,so can I take Diyuu with me till you fresh up"

Abhay"okay"

After he got fresh up he came took diyuu with him but when diyuu left me I felt empty