part 8

Priya pov

How can a mother be this selfish, she left her little baby. I was in my thoughts when I heard his guilty voice

Abhay "I am bad son and bad brother who left his mother and sister without meeting them for one's, but I love them more"he turn towards and took my dupatta in his hand and Said with sad smile "till that day I used to roam around the house catching my mom's duppta in hand. Even though I have grown up for my mother iam her little abbu . Aabha is always close to papa ,she papa's princess "

Priya"why did come out with out meeting them if you them both so much may be they would have convinced papa"

Abhay "no , papa is stubborn he never listen to anyone and if reacting in that way there must a reason ""what if I came to know that reason and changed my mind ,no I cannot spoil someone's life in my selfishness,it's my mistake too even though Sara had forced me I should denied strongly but I did it with her. If I meet my mother I can't leave her while she saying me stop ""I know my mother she will even beg me to stop"

Priya"do you regret marring Sara now that she left you and diyuu"

Abhay"no, I can't spoil her life or kill my baby so I married her . Even though she left me even it's attraction for me too. That marriage will break one day any way ""but I regret accepting her proposal just because of porudness and sleeping with her when we are not in love"

I realised that why my heart breaking to see him this devastated state ,this Priya Srivastav is in love with her husband abhay Srivastav.

When we are in our thoughts we heard voice from baby monitor
"Papa....mama"

Priya"abhay she is called mama"I realised abhay may not like her calling me mama"I know iam not her mother.."before I continue what abhay told me made so happy.

Abhay "you her mama Priya,she made you her mother what happens if you are not biological "
Again diyuu called us
"Mamaaaa"

Abhay"oh she shouting for her mother now ,go otherwise she will start crying "and I took hand ran towards diyuu he is laughing while coming with me.

When we reach there,that traitor went to her father leaving me and calling me while showing me

"Mama mama"

Abhay "you want mama"but she turn her head otherside.

Priya"she is angry on me I left her here "

Abhay "oh Diya baby is angry "

Diya"a.g.y mama"

Priya"sorry diyuu,mama is sorry"

Abhay "see mama is crying for Diya baby"

Diya"noo mama" and jump to me from her father.

Abhay "how I left her Priya 2months old baby but what can I do to care of her I should become independent right,till when I gone do small jobs."

I hugged him and told "diyuu and diyuu's mama both are proud of you my husband".

And he laughed which is now my everything.