Part 13💻

UMMM STOP IT I LOVED HIS NEW HAIR UGHH

————————————————————————————

📍New York

Kehlani was relaxing watching TV after getting in from her flight. She had to go to set tonight so she just wanted to lay down until then.

Then her phone went off so she picked it up and saw Jordan's name. She quickly answered and tried to hold her smile back.

"Someone, and someone's boyfriend are trending..... what's that all about?" Jordan said smirking at the camera.

"Ugh please don't read those!"

"I didn't read anything, I just saw pictures on instagram."

"Good, don't"

"Why?"

"They say the craziest shit about us on there, nothings true."

"True"

"When do you work?"

"Tonight, why?"

"Watch my game again?" Jordan asked hesitantly, he didn't wanna bother her but he also really wanted her to watch his games.

"Maybe...." She replied hiding her smile

"I don't fuck with those pictures."

Kehlani looked at him confused "bruh there's nothing going on with us or those damn pictures. Why do you care huh?"

"You know why I do"

"No I don't, tell me" she replied while hiding her smile.

"I gotta go, ill call you later"

Kehlani laughed at his jealousy. She kinda thought it was cute but she was telling the truth, she felt nothing towards Devin.

She absolutely had no desire in dating or messing with someone. She found it draining specially with her schedule, she wouldn't have the time. She just liked focusing her time on her friends and family.

————————————————————————————

A knock was placed on Kehlani's trailer door, "Come in!"

"Hey" Michael said as he stepped in. He walked up behind her chair looking at what she was watching on her laptop.

"Here, I brought you a coffee. What are you watching?"he said as he set a coffee in front of her.

"Oh my gosh thank you... Uh I'm watching a basketball game...." Michael bent down to look closer at the laptop.

"Oh.. the Warriors and the Heat! Who you going for?"

"Uhhhh.."

"She's going for the Warriors. Her mansss team" Mia said attracting the two's attention.

"Mia stopppp.....!" Mia walk by them and sat down on the bed smiling at her.

"She got a man on the warriors?! You didn't tell me?!" Michael said shocked. "Who is it?!"

"No one" Kehlani looked back at Mia with an annoyed expression. "It's Poole!" Mia yelled out fast.

"Oh shit Jordan?!"

"No he's our friend!"

"Bitch OUR?! He wants you!"

"Wait you guys are confusing me, he your boyfriend or not?" Michael said slowly looking between the both of them.

"He's not, he just likes.... to um talk to me I guess."