a shitty new years.

IT'S CRAZY HOW KHALEEK is just now leaving when his flight was supposed to leave at 6 this morning, the nigga literally woke me up to take him to the airport just for him to change his mind because he wanted to go back to sleep and spend more time...

IT'S CRAZY HOW KHALEEK is just now leaving when his flight was supposed to leave at 6 this morning, the nigga literally woke me up to take him to the airport just for him to change his mind because he wanted to go back to sleep and spend more time with me.

right now, i'm cleaning up my room before i leave because im already dressed and i hate coming back to a dirty room- especially when im drunk, cause then i feel like i have to clean up before i go to bed because i wont be able to sleep.

i currently have on a cream colored jacket with blue stripes all over, a blue hat to match the stripes, some gray jeans with my blue & cream dunks my cousin made for me a couple months back i never got to wear, and my cream telfar bag khaleek gifted me earlier before he left.

i hear a knock at my door, and i automatically assume its megan & the twins since they said they'd here shortly to pick me up- but why come to the door if they could just text me that they're outside? but then i forget my phone is always on DND- m...

i hear a knock at my door, and i automatically assume its megan & the twins since they said they'd here shortly to pick me up- but why come to the door if they could just text me that they're outside? but then i forget my phone is always on DND- maybe they tried calling me & i didn't answer.

the knocks got harder, and it sort of caused me to get alert- "who the fuck is it?" i yelled as i scrambled to the door.

no response

i look through my peep hole and of course it's covered, i take a chance and open the door to see who it is- low and behold its fucking jamari, with a bruise on his cheek and tears running down his eyes, my mouth fell open to the sight that i saw.

this couldn't have been from what khaleek did, that was days ago.

he walked in and brushed past me, not saying a word. he sat on my bed and just looked down at the floor, crying even harder but still not a word.

"baby, i'm sorry." he cried as he pulled me into his lap and cried into my chest, i couldn't even bare to say anything because i felt so bad-

"what happened baby." was all i said as i caressed his head, letting him know that i was here for him. "she went through my phone and seen everything about us, she broke up with me on the spot- and i was chilling, but then she got her brother and his homies to jump me, cause evidently she felt played with." he said as he held me tighter.