stay.

"YOU SURE YOU GOOD BRO?" MALIK questioned, as him and carti stood outside my door basically dropping me off

"YOU SURE YOU GOOD BRO?" MALIK questioned, as him and carti stood outside my door basically dropping me off. i simply shook my head and dismissed them, i don't really feel like having company or talking to anyone about any of my actions tonight, i know majority of them are confused about why i did that to jamari but they'll figure out sooner or later.

"okay, i love you man." malik said as he hugged me and him and carti left, closing the door behind them i went into my bathroom and began to undress before i heard a knock on my door, malik must've left something in my bag.

"wassup bean." i can't even believe who the fuck i'm looking at right now, khaleek pete... like i can not get away from these niggas right now, i get rid of one and try to clear my mind and focus on myself and here's another one.

"damn, you look like you had a shitty night." he mentioned as i stood in the doorway with a straight face, he leaned in for a hug and i dodged it and continued to straight face him. "yo, what the fuck are you doing here?" i said with the biggest attitude. "chill out lil nigga, my homeboys shooting a video out here and since i tagged along i just left from checkin' up on meg- see how she holdin' up- but you know i had to come see you too." he said smiling, exposing those diamond grills he knows i used to love when we dated.

"nice grills." i said, walking backwards inviting him into my room. he walked in, immediately pulling out rellos and a bag of weed, sitting at my table. before i could even tell him to put that shit up, "shut the fuck up, you need this." he was right, i did have a long ass day.

before he could even say anything else i heard another knock at the door, my heart immediately dropped to my ass- i hope this isn't my RA because she smelled the weed. i cracked the door to see who it was but they busted through the door and rushed in- of course, it's stupid ass jamari.

"get the fuck outta here nigga." i said pushing him, he pushed me back but harder causing me to fall on the floor- "you need to stop fuckin' up what i got going on, you can be mad but do that shit from afar, i moved on ni-" he couldn't finish his sentence because there was a gun in his face.

"push him again and see if i put a bullet in between them eyes of yours, nigga." khaleek said staring him in his eyes- not breaking eye contact once. khaleek is in no way scared to kill this man right where he's standing- it scares me that he's done it plenty of times and has gotten away with it plenty of times.

"khaleek, please- baby, put the gun dow-"

"baby?" jamari cut me off, he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "you worried about me and my bitch, but you got a whole nigga? man i knew you was fucked up." he said. khaleek took the gun and pistol whipped him with the gun, leaving a bruise on the side of his face. "khaleek, please stop." i said crying but still trying to keep my voice down so there isn't any attention drawn to my room. "please." i said sobbing. "just let him go." i cried, gripping onto his jacket- him still not breaking eye contact with jamari, that cold look in his eyes.