idgaf if it's 2 am.

after the game ended- we won by 20 points of course, but after the game ended we all decided to go to the "hot after party spot" on campus the seniors were telling us about called "the pit

after the game ended- we won by 20 points of course, but after the game ended we all decided to go to the "hot after party spot" on campus the seniors were telling us about called "the pit."

from what i'm seeing it's just a disclosed park that everyone smokes/ drinks and parties at, the niggas is out of course and i'm trying to keep my eyes off of them because you know how niggas be when a gay man shows attraction to them in public-- ignorant.

"aye lil nigga." i heard from behind me, i turned around and seen this jamari nigga and a few dudes walking behind him- his little posse im assuming. "you gon introduce me to ya' homegirl?" he said smiling at tamera.

tamera rolled her eyes and we all laughed and walked off. "ight fuck you den, cupid lookin' ass." he said referring to my pink hair- he did not eat. "okay, nigga." i said letting him have it.

"the fuck is wrong with him?" megan said sipping on her drink, still laughing. "you know niggas is weird." i laughed as we kept walking, finally arriving to somewhere we could sit and scope out the area. i looked around and just seen people sitting down, mingling- dancing & drinking, even a few people smoking, the vibe was right.

"oh shit, is that malik?" tamera said, tapping nadine, megan told me that nadine and malik were on and off for the past year or so- they're one of those "we're not together but don't go fuckin' nobody else relationships." me personally? i think that seems draining, but if she likes it, i love it.

"yeah, that's his little ugly ass." nadine spat, rolling her eyes and trying to turn around and focus on something else. "why you tryna' avoid him?" i asked, genuinely confused. "because we not on good terms right now, and if he sees me he gonna try to come and talk to me." she said matter of a factly.

"well if you wanna keep him don't you think you should talk it out with him?" i said trying to get through to her but at the same time trying not to overstep my boundaries. "you right." she said drowsily as she stood up and walked over to him, tapping him- he turned around and hugged her, and they both walked off.

megan's phone dinged and she smiled, and looked at us. "well... i'm sorry to be that girl, but reece just texted me and asked if i wanted to come see him, and a bitch said yes, so angel am i taking you home?" megan asked pointing her keys at me.

tamera grabber her bag and stood up with meg. "she's my ride and i'm getting too drunk."

honestly, my residence hall is only like a block away from here so i'll be fine- i'm not ready to leave, and i'm feeling good. it was definitely the casamigos + capri suns. i shook my head no, said my goodbyes and hugged the girls before heading off into the crowd to mingle.

i met a few girls, even a few guy friends- not like that, but this whole college thing is really new to me. i'm used to people coming to me and introducing themselves. a couple shots of henny later, i-

pow! pow! pow!

my thoughts were interrupted by gunshots- the once dancing crowd, turned into screaming and scurrying people, knocking me over.

i finally fought my balance and won, i began to run towards my residence hall until a tall figure bumped into me making me fall again.

i'm way too drunk for this.

"bruh, move." i heard him say, i looked up and seen jamari stank facing me, he looked in my hand and seen i've been drinking. he began to think and huffed and rolled his eyes before picking me up and helping me up.

"yo, i'm only helping you cause you drunk and if i woulda' left you the shit would've been on my conscience." he mentioned as he had me over his shoulder running.

i don't feel good so i couldn't even reply-

"nigga what residence hall you stay in?" he asked, clearly with an attitude. "hedrick." i replied sloppily.

he huffed. "of course you stay in my hall." he said with disgust in his voice.

i'm too drunk to eat his ass up but it's fine, i'll let him slide since he's helping me.

"oh my god, put me down." i said trying my best to keep my stomach ache in, i fidgeted off of him and began to throw up on the ground, by this time we were far from the pit so we were good.

"bro, what the fuck did you drink?" he asked in a "what the fuck" tone. "casamigos, hennessy, ciro-"

"alot, you drunk a lot." he said cutting me off. "you need to learn your limit." he said walking off.

"i don't know where i'm going, can i follow you?" i asked, kind of still walking behind him.

i really don't know what this man's problem with me is- i literally haven't done anything to him, i have a reason for not liking him because he's an asshole who thinks the world revolves around him because he's known for throwing a ball through a hoop, i know hella' niggas like him.

"just follow me, man damn." he said, clearly hating the fact that i'm with him.

"why you being so fuckin' rude bitch?" i slurred as i stumbled and struggled to keep up with him, his legs are way longer than mine.

"cause' ion fuck with fags." he spat, looking back and me and continuing to walk. what he said didn't hit me because i'm used to being called it, as an openly gay man that's just something you're gonna have to develop thick skin for.

"i'll let you be ignorant in peace." i said walking the opposite way, the bitch may be taller than me but i'll still whoop his ass.

i can't believe i even stay in the same hall as this bitch.

MAURICE "REECE" PEOPLES

MALIK "LEEK" RICHARDS.

excuse the spelling errors chile.

word to la. |
©2022, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.