you smoke ?

"yo

"yo." he said, snapping me out of my daydream.

i really was went from talking shit to this nigga saying he's not my type to day dreaming of me being his slut? i'm so disappointed.

"you gon' hit this or what?" he said kind of smiling at me. i shook my head yeah and watched him smoke the blunt, after taking a deep pull i watched him exhale the smoke out of his mouth and breathe it in through his nose.

damn i can tell he needed that

passing it to me, i couldn't help but notice he was missing a fuckin finger. "if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your finger?" i said genuinely wanting to know.

"you tryna' be funny?" he said looking at me with a half smirk. "no, i'm being serious." i said laughing at him.

"ight, well basically when i was nine my uncle sold drugs heavy, and he had guns laying around his house all the time, so when he would go make plays- me and my cousins would play with his guns, one day i shot it not knowing the safety was off and the bullet shot through my finger." he said so calmly, i could tell the weed was already in his system.

"damn, poor baby." i said feeling bad for him, it's crazy how people go through such traumatic things at such young ages.

"i'm good nie, i couldn't feel it when it happened because my adrenaline was rushing." he said with his hand out for the blunt back. "my bad, i was kinda' chiefing." i said giggling.

"you like wearing your hair like that?" i said looking at his giant afro of fuzzy hair he had, it's kind of weird because i'm used to seeing it braided up. "nah, actually i hate wearing my hair out- i prefer to have it done because i feel like it looks cleaner." he explained, taking a deep pull from the blunt and doing the french inhale again.

"i can do your hair." i said looking at him. "for real? lemme see some hair you did before." me unblocking my phone and going to my photos album, and scrolling through.

" me unblocking my phone and going to my photos album, and scrolling through