Chapter 1: Kivotos - Academy City

Start from the beginning

*whirr(sound of elevator intensify)*

"Welcome to Kivotos, Sensei" Rin said after I enjoyed the view.

"Kivotos is a massive city, home to thousands of academies from small to big, this city, will be where you work, Sensei" 

"How big exactly Rin?" I ask as I take a small peek at her, the expression on her face is surprise... guess calling people by their first name here is not common?

"Its about 4000 kilometer in diameter, or 2500 miles" the elven girl say, guess Kivotos is USA without Alaska and Hawaii...

"Ah... Thank you Rin..." I say, feeling impress.

"Its bound to be very different from the place you call home, you might find difficult to fit in at first" Rin speaks, a hint of proudness in her voice.

"Its alright... I can handle new environment" I replies as i continue to look at the view.

"Well... after all you were chosen by the General Student Council president..." Rin adjust her glasses again as she speaks.

I tried to ask her but got cut off once again "We can leave the rest of the details for later."

*ding* the elevator stop at the assigned floor, the elevator door open as the both of us walk out. Its look like the GSC lobby, with the main theme is white and blue, there is  a few couches at the windows side, a coffee table with more couches surround it and in front of the receptionist table, there is the GSC logo above the receptionist too... I kinda like this pla-

*Whirr* another elevator open as 4 other girls walk out. 

The first one has long, purple, pigtails style hair tied with a triangle device, more like a hair clipper. She has bright blue eyes with red snake-like slits in her pupils. And god damn she have mighty big thighs, she wears a standard uniform, along with a white and blue hoodie, a black and white blazer clipped with Millennium access badge, a tucked-in white shirt with blue tie underneath and a black pleated skirt. Her halo is a black circle with blue line in the middle inside like a visor. The latter styling a white belt with attached bullet pouches, wait a minute... she have two SIG MPXs??? two??? The guns have blue highlights on the handguard and the collapsing stock, on the mags is a symbol? A "M" shape with a title "Millennium" under the symbol, guess its an academy name.

The second girl has long black hair, red eyes, damn a gothic looking girl, and the most impressive thing I see is... she is fucking tall, even myself is only 176cm tall, she must be like 179cm tall and also this, big busts, E-cup breasts and big black wings, the girl wears a standard uniform, wearing a black sailor dress with red strip on the torn pleated skirt and sleeves, a logo on the left sleeve, and a red tie. She also wears black ballet shoes with stockings and a long, parted skirt, black gloves and thigh high stockings. The logo on her uniform is a Holy Trinity symbol with the word Trinity under it, on the left side of her uniform is the word "Justice". Her halo has a red sharp daggers on her star shaped circle with a four-pointed star in the middle. The girl weapon of choice is a black Pattern 1914 Enfield bolt action battle rifle with gold ornaments decorated all over the weapon, so Gothic right now oh and on the stock there is a gold Trinity insignia imprinted on. This second girl look likes an Arch-angel in the Bible...

The third girl has long shoulder-length blonde hair tied in pigtails with red bands each and black ribbon hairband. She has elven ears (just like Rin) and amber eyes with black glasses, the interesting of her is the fact that she carries a bag that stuffed with a lot of syringes (I think?) god damn I'm lucky that I don't have Trypanophobia, and her body... is perfect the ratio is absolutely magnificent. She wears a white collared uniform shirt with middle pleated decors, a red string tie and red military armband on her left sleeve. She also wears a black skirt with a red stockings and black boots with red laces, she have red gloves and on her left arm is a band that have the word "Prefect Team" on. Her halo is a small red circle with four red points forming a crosshair. The elven girl weapon is a black Mauser M712 Schnellfeuer pistol with a brown grip, magazine and bolt carrier, on the gun there is a symbol and under it is the name "Gehenna" stamped on.