~Chapter 5~

-Later in the day-

I walk into my closet in my towel, Jeanna's text playing over in my mind 'wear something nice', what the hell does that mean? I pick out one of my favourite sage green shirts and pair it with a cropped white tank top underneath and white chino shorts, slipping them on along with my boxer shorts and white socks- god I am gay, how did I not know sooner? I light the two candles that I have, tidy around a bit and chuck my hair into a messy bun before slipping on my chains, rings and septum ring- then I feel a bit more like myself. I decided to just put some pizza in the oven, it's my favourite and I'm hungry. It's too quiet so I put on my favourite playlist in the background.

I look at the clock on the wall and it's 6, my nerves have calmed down since I was in the shower and I feel more relaxed. Two sharp knocks echo through my house and I walk quickly over to the door, open it and she's there. Jeanna smiles, steps inside and gives me a small, loose hug. "hey, you alright?" she says as I lead her through into the living room and kitchen "I'm alright, you?" I reply just making some small talk. We put on a movie and talk on the sofa for an hour or so. "So what do you want to do?" she asks "how about we play a bit of a game" I say. "sure what is it?" she questions and I think for a second before replying "how about truth or drink? we ask questions back and forth and if you can't or don't want to answer it, you drink" a smile adorns her tanned face, "okay you go first".

"Have you ever been with a girl?" I question

"Sexually? no, on a date? yes" she replies with a smirk on her face.

"what would you do to me if you got the chance?" she asks and I think for a second, searching her eyes before I take a sip of my beer. "hmm interesting" she says

My turn "do you really want to keep doing this or just get on with it?"

"I'd quite like to get started darling but I have one more question for you..." I look at her with what I can guess is a quizzical look on my face as she starts speaking again.

"have you ever had sex with a woman?" I, again, take a sip of my beer earning a smirk from her.

We sit there for a few seconds, looking deep into eachother's eyes, my stomach is doing flips inside me and I'm starting to sweat a little bit. My eyes flick down to her perfect, rosy lips and I lean forward, attaching them to mine and my hand flies to her cheek, cupping it. Her lips are soft, so soft, how is she even real?

I lean back, my heart hammering in my chest and she leans back forward and our lips attach again. I slip my tongue into her mouth and she does the same back, our tongues intertwining and dancing around eachother. My free hand that isn't on her face slides up her thigh and under her shirt as I begin caressing her soft skin, her hands wrap around the back of my neck, pulling herself and connecting our bodies. I take the hand that was under her shirt and move it to underneath her skirt, stroking her inner thighs, slowly making my way up to her underwear. "is this okay?" I ask as her lips briefly part. "more than I could've ever asked for" she says and we both smile into a kiss. I work my hand up to her underwear as my other unclips her bra. Our lips part for a second as she stands up removing her clothes, I stand up taking off my overshirt and shorts before pushing her back down onto the sofa and I put my hands down next to her waist, hovering over her. "You're so beautiful" I say before connecting our lips again, moving my right hand up her thigh to her underwear and glide my fingers over her folds. "You're wet for me?" I say with a smirk on my face, moving my hand up to her waistband and start pulling her underwear down. "I want you to fuck me so bad" she kicks of her underwear. My lips connect with her neck, nibbling and sucking on her pulse point. I make my way down, planting small kisses along her stomach before finally teasing at her inner thighs. I look up at her and she'salready looking down at me.

"Please" she begs. "Please what sweetheart, use your words" I say in a breathy voice. "fuck me" she whispers and I suction my mouth around her clit, picking up the pace before slowing again and lapping my tongue around her folds. "Ah!" she moans. I work two fingers up and over to her entrance, slowly inserting them in and she squirms underneath me, quietly moaning. "louder darling, I want to hear you" I speak against her. I insert my fingers into her cunt faster and I can already feel her walls tightening around them as I flick and lick her growing clit with my tongue. Her back arches as she grabs the edge of the sofa and my free hand goes up, pushing her stomach down, I continue and pick up the pace of my fingers. "Oh my fucking god M-Matty, right there!" she whimpers and I continue even faster. Her head flys back into the sofa and her back arches up as she screams, filling the room. I slow down my fingers before removing them from her tight pussy, "you've made quite the mess sweetheart" I say smiling up at her. She slows her breathing before saying "clean it up then" and I smirk up at her.

My head goes back down, my tongue inserting into her cunt. I lap it around and she moans quietly. I pick up the pace of my tongue and her hand flies to the back of my head, gripping my hair and shoving me further into her center. She reaches her climax again as I slow down the movements. I remove my head from between her thighs and go back up, kissing her lips softly before falling back onto the couch. She lays her head on my chest and I pull the fluffy blanket over us, switching on the TV.

Jeanna lies on me, peacefully sleeping and I smile, stroking her hair but in the back of my mind, there is this nagging feeling and I begin to feel an overwhelming sense of guilt and disgust- with myself, of course. Why am I like this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~

I have no idea if this is good or not so please let me know :)

This book is pretty much going to be experimental for the first little bit until people start reading it (I hope lol) and giving me some feedback

Anyways, hope everyone is okay and I'll try to post as regular as I can :))

-D