"Then I guess I'll just be dead." Elena says

Damon leaves after this and Serenity sits there and sighs. She was about to get up and leave. She was tired of this information being repeated.

She gets up to leave when they hear Jenna yelling. Elena, Stefan and Damon walk to the front to see while Serenity walks over to Elijah.

"Hearing you repeat this information is tiring." She says wrapping her around him. Elijah places his chin on top oh her head and wraps his arms around her.

"How do you think I feel, I have to keep explaining it." He says rocking them side to side. "If you want you can go home and I'll come get you before Klaus starts his ritual."

Serenity looks at him. "You promise?"

Elijah smiles. "I promise, now they're coming back to talk to Alaric. I'll see you later." He gives her a soft kiss on her forehead and lets her walk away.

She walks to the front door and Stefan and Damon look at the two. Stefan stops as the others walk forward and he goes outside to Serenity.

When Serenity makes it to her car, she opens the door but it's stopped by Stefan.

Serenity rolls her eyes. "What do you want, Stefan?"

"What are you and Elijah hiding from us?" He asks calmly for now.

"Nothing and if we were it's none of your business." She says pushing him back and going to open her car door again.

Stefan grabs her arm tightly. Serenity breathes in as his fingernails dig into her skin.

"It's my business when Elena is going to be dying and we don't have anything reliable to bring her back." He says tightens his hand on her arms causing her to bleed. She hisses. Before she could talk, Stefan is thrown back by Damon with Elijah in front of her.

Elena, Alaric and Jenna run out with Elena running to Stefan.

"Why would you do that, Damon!" Elena says checking over Stefan and helping her up.

"He was hurting Serenity. He better be lucky I don't kill him." Damon says looking to Stefan.

"She probably deserved it." Elena says. "All she does is stir you wrong and she's always messing with. She basically wants me to die!"

Damon breathes in and out to not give away their over. "First of all Elena, I don't care if she wants you to die. I told Stefan from the start not to touch her, if he does it again I will not hesitate to do it next time and I'm sure Elijah won't either. So I advise you get him in check before you have a dead boyfriend."

Elijah was facing Serenity making sure she was okay. "Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"No, I'm fine. He just grabbed my arm tightly." Serenity said softly.

Elijah sighed. "I swear these young vampires make me want to go on a murder spree, they're to disrespectful."

Serenity smiles. "I'm fine Lijah. If anything I can just bite them and they'll die slowly."

"Can I ride home with you to make sure you're safe?" He asks.

"I'll be fine, just make sure you're safe." She says.

He nods. She kisses his cheek before getting in her car and leaving.

While Serenity was sleeping for an hour or two a to had happened. She didn't know that Damon fed Elena his blood, her sister and Tyler were kidnapped by Klaus witches and held captive. Damon got bit by a werewolf which was Jules when he was trying to save Caroline and Tyler. Elena was now in the ritual spot along with Jenna as Greta was with them.

Elijah walked into her room seeing her sleep. He gently shakes her for her to wake and sighed when it didn't work. He taps her which causes her to groan knowing she had to wake up.

"It's time already?" She asks.

"Yes darling, now get up so we can "fake" stop my brother from breaking his curse." He says

She yawns and gets up.

She grabs her shoes and puts them on. "I'm ready."

"I can't come with you but you make your way there. Okay."

She nods. "Be safe."

"You be safe." He says softly before leaving.

Serenity packs a bag since she decided to shift this full moon. After packing her bag she makes her way to the ritual site.

__________________________________________________________________

Honestly I'm tipsy and I'm tired 😭. I'll finish the rest either when I get off work today or Monday after classes. I didn't even write much!! I wish I could write more but sitting here longer makes me want to cry sooo no.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. There will be mistakes since I started drinking in the middle of writing this chapter.

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!!!!