Chapter 4: Ok, so... Miraculous ladybug?

Or maybe I haven't? I don't honestly remember.

I know a guy named Adrien Racinos. He's an Alto sax in marching band. He always kept his hair back with gel, so my friend nicknamed him 5-below. 

I didn't really get the nickname but eh.

I sighed and looked at Chloe with tired eyes. "And what does that have to do with me? I did sit here first you know. First come first served, not first demands rudely first served." People around me snorted. I had a very blunt way of opening my world to people. Either that, or I act like a 5 year old, so you pick. 

Chloe looked unhappy. In fact, she glared at me. She GLARED at me. Like full on imma kill you glare. 

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." She said, still glaring at me. I just nodded. I am so happy I searched the house, I luckly found some earbuds I could connect Mari's phone with. It was nice, and easier to block my life out with music. 

Realizing I was ignoring her, Chloe said some not nice words and stomped off with her friend.

As I scrolled through Mari's music app, I realized her music taste is... ok? She likes this one guy called, "Jagged stone." That name also seemed familiar. 

I immediately made a small playlist of my favorite songs: Steal my Girl by One Direction, Out of my Legue by Fitz and the Tantrums, and Paper Rings by Taylor Swift. (And many more songs, but these are just like... giving you an understanding about the playlist. I also might make a playlist on spotify if people actually like, read this enough)

I named the playlist Dove since palmona is my middle name.

A/N: For those who don't know this, Palmona means Dove. Kathy's nickname with her family was pequeña paloma, meaning little dove.

As I listen to my music, a girl walks up to me. She had tan skin, brown to orange hair, and black glasses. She looked familiar, and a name rang in my head... Ally? No, Alya?

"Wow, it was so cool how you stood up to that girl. I was just about to intervene, but you handled it." She pumped her fist. She seemed new, so she didn't know how things went around here. "Well, she's always pushing people around." In the back of my mind I muttered, white people. (If you are white and you take offense to this, I apologize. My white friend reads this and she gave me a pass on this joke. If I get a lot of complaints from this joke, I can take it out.

The new girl, Alya(?) grinned and stuck her hand out to me. "My name's Alya." She smiled warmly. My eyes widened a bit, it had to be a coincidence.... Right?  "Marinette." I shook her hand firmly. "But most call me Mari." I smile back at her. This girl seemed important to the plot of where my new life was headed.

Miss Bustier walked in and introduced herself. Then she called attendance. I said, "I exist" and everyone gave me a weird look. So, everyone else said present, so what? I thought it would be funny to say, "I exist" so I said it.

A/N: When I was younger, my classmates would say the weirdest things during attendance check. Like, "I'm in jail!" or something like that.

I heard a couple chuckles scattered throughout the room though. 

The bell rang and I was relived to go to the library. 

Suddenly a guy (Ivan I think his name is) stood up and said, "KIM!" He sounded mad. MIss Bustier was confused and upset. She sent the Ivan guy to the principal's office and he stomped off. 

He held a crumpled up paper in his hand, wonder what that is about.

I went to the library and things were fine until there was a strong rumble that knocked me and Alya out of our seats. We gasped as we rushed towards a large screen revealing what cameras showed to be a large stone monster. The thing roared and the voice sounds like that one guy.... "Ivan?" I exclaimed

"Is a if he's been transformed into a real life super villain!" She began to scroll through her phone.  "GPS, check, battery, check, I am so out of here!"

I grab her arm. "Don't you think what you're doing is a little irrational? Shouldn't you.... I dont know..."

"Listen." She grabbed my arm tightly. "If there is a super villain, there's a super hero too! And I'm not going to lose my shot! I'll be careful."

I looked at her, confused really. I wasnt worried about her. I just worried she would do something stupid to make that thing angry or something. But I just nodded to not seem heartless. Immediatly she ran out.  Not wanting a moment to miss.  "Either that girl's crazy brave, or crazy reckless." I muttered as I walked out. I ended up at Mari's house. And started to think.

This all, the chain of events was.... I felt like I knew what was going to happen. I shrugged it off, it must be instincts since this is (probably) a dream.

I come home to Mari's parents working hard in the bakery, I give them the excuse that I'm gonna do homework. Even though there obviously was no homework. I sit on the chair of Mari's pinkalicious room. 

A/N: did anyone watch that show? My sister did, it was... annoying

On the desk, was a box. All these events were so... intricatly connected, like a weaving, and I felt like I was holding the strings. 

I studied the box for a hot minute. It seemed fine. Maybe Mari's mom put it in there? What if there are more sweets.

My mouth watered at the thought. 

No! Stay on track here Kathy. 

I opened the box, and a bright red light shone across the room. 

And in place of the bright light, was Tikki. The Kwami of the MC of Ally's favorite show....

Ok, so.... Miraculous ladybug?

Words: 936

Unedited