[CH 7]- Forgotten Melody

Zacznij od początku

I sighed, letting my face fall back to the desk in which the book was in. "How come I have never learned of this? Roria's Protector Pokémon..." I spoke. If a region were to have a legendary included in it, then how come Roria hasn't ever even thought about this Pokémon and its strange appearance.

'(... Dajinlyra... Arceus... Do they hold some sort of connection together?)'

!

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door, before hearing my Mother's voice from the other side. "[Y/N], sweetheart? May I come in?" I sat up correctly before sighing. "Yeah, Mom!"

Noticing the door opening, my mother walked inside my room, seeing how I was on my desk with a few books. "Ah, I see you reading those books your father got you. right?" She spoke, approaching me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I was just reading about Alolan and Galarian Pokémon." I spoke with a smile, before gasping. "Oh, yeah! I found this weird entry, though. What is- or who is... Dajinlyra?" She looked surprised at me, before beginning to think.

"Hmm... I'm not too sure about it myself. I've read about that, too... But- I don't think it's a Pokémon to worry about too much." She explained, which left me with even more questions.

I sighed, looking at the description of it. "Well... Okay..." I spoke, letting out a sigh. Then, I felt my mother pat me on the head.

"Seriously, don't worry about it. Me and your Father are researching that topic, as we speak."

She stood up, looking proud as she then held a finger up. "So far, we know that this Pokémon can actually change forms! Second, it probably has a companion with it, and it's probably even a dragon type!" She explained, before sitting back down next to me.

My eyes widened, before giggling slightly. "Really? So there's more than just Dajinlyra? That's cool, mom!" She nodded, before sighing.

"Even so, if we find anything valuable, you'll be the first to know." She reassured me, which made me giggle at how she messed up with my hair. "Alright, thank you, Mom!"

...

Finally, after talking for some more, she gave me a good night hug and then left my room. I carefully cuddled both Star and Amber in my sleep, as they were close to me.

Yet, that confusion wandered in my mind for quite some time.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰ [ The next day...] ✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

] ✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

I found myself laying down on my bed most of the time, it was a Thursday like any other, and my friends unfortunately were occupied today.

Or that's what they told me through text, anyway. We had made a small chat group for the four of us to try and come up with new plans and ideas on how to defeat Akira, but it was mostly used to constantly insult each other back and forth.