[CH 27]- Emotions in Snow

✧˖*°࿐[27] 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸🤍 Synopsis: As the trio arrives to Frostveil, emotions are over-thought once more- as [Y/N] decides to get the 7th badge and finally get ready for the end of the beginning

✧˖*°࿐
[27] 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸
🤍 Synopsis: As the trio arrives to Frostveil, emotions are over-thought once more- as [Y/N] decides to get the 7th badge and finally get ready for the end of the beginning. 🖤
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(3869 Words) (I ran out of color ideas)

 🖤─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(3869 Words) (I ran out of color ideas)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚
[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

"UWOAAH!"

I gasped while looking around the Route. We finally got to Route 15, and I must say, it was amazing! Since I was more of a fan of cold ambiance, so this was perfect for me.

!

I noticed both Latias and Latios flying around the Route. Latias came down towards me and smiled. "Why hello there...!" It made some happy sounds.

'(Guess that I can't understand all of them after all. Or I'm not trying hard enough...)' I shrugged.

I patted the Latias on the head, as they looked happily at me. I laughed when I saw it fly away again with Latios.

...

And then, I felt like I was freezing. "As much as I like the cold, I can't just go around like this..." I said as I then noticed both Starlight and Amber play in the snow. 

I smiled at this, walking through some stairs to see even more snow. I sighed and began searching through my backpack for something.

[Ignore this part if you're already wearing a jacket and Gloves!]

'(Man... Did I bring something for...)'

As I searching through my bag. I found a [F/C] jacket and [F/C] gloves. "Bingo! I knew that I brought something for the cold." I said. I decided to wear both of the items and finally felt warm, making me grin.

[Keep reading now!]

I leaned down and took some snow in my hand and made it into a snowball. "Hmm..."