[CH 2]- Luminous Company

✧˖*°࿐[2] 𝘓𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺🌹 Synopsis: [Y/N] chooses her starter Pokémon, only to realize that she must battle a new rival to soon become friends

✧˖*°࿐
[2] 𝘓𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺
🌹 Synopsis: [Y/N] chooses her starter Pokémon, only to realize that she must battle a new rival to soon become friends. 💗
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(2310 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚[Y/N]'s POV:

[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

I finally arrived at the Laboratory's doors and took a deep breath.

"Okay [Y/N]... this is your first time meeting another kid of your age today... they may be your rivals.. But I'm sure it'll be fine, right?" I thought out loud with a shaky tone.

...

"Right! I can do this..." I threw both arms towards the air, trying to motivate myself. But instead, it just made me realize on how lonely I was. 

...

Sighing, I used both hands to cover my face. "I really am cursed..." I opened the doors and was immediately thrown towards the ground by all of the Pokémon hugging me, as their way of greeting me.

"Hey now! Calm down all of you." I said, between laughs.

Even if I had no actual friends, I always would come to the laboratory as a little child to greet the "starters", as the professor would call them. Various pokémon from each region was present. Chespin, Popplio, Chimchar, and so on.

Fixing my position so that I could sit on the ground comfortably, I hugged the Pokémon back. "Hey there, Leafwings, Oceana..."

!

My eyes widened and stopped hugging the other pokémon when I saw the one that I loved so much.

"Lumina!"

A Fennekin was approaching me quickly. As the pokémon leaped towards me, I was forced to get up and spin around with her in my arms.

"Oh, how I missed you! I can't believe it's been so long since I came over and visited you. " The Fennekin smiled broadly at me. It's amber eyes shone with joy and she gave me a little bark in response.