four

CHAPTER FOUR!

THE GIRLS' FACES did not show any shock or surprise when Alejandra said, "I slept with Diego

THE GIRLS' FACES did not show any shock or surprise when Alejandra said, "I slept with Diego."

"And you also slept with Enzo?" Camila questioned. "You slept with two guys in one day?"

"Like one right after another— oh my god, am I a slut? I am a slut," Alejandra frowned. "I wasn't going to go all the way with Enzo like I had originally planned, but it just happened. And then Diego came over and he was jealous and then we . . . and it was the best sex I've ever had—"

"Are you and Diego getting back together?" Violetta questioned. Alejandra frowned. No, they weren't back together.

"Well, no. But Fran was right, I do need a rebound— or more than one rebound, because why else would he get super jealous if he wasn't in love with me? He's just too scared to admit it. If I just— if I flirt with more guys in front of Diego he'd eventually realize his feelings for me and then we'll get back together," Alejandra finished.

"Ale, that's crazy," Camila commented.

"But brilliant," Alejandra added. "And sooner or later, Diego will realize what he is missing. Why can't I have some fun with other guys before he begs me to take him back?"

"Who's begging who?" Ludmila spoke up walking into the classroom where the four girls were talking. "Ay, Alejandra, we've missed you in class the past three days. I heard about you and Dieguito."

"Oh, I don't remember asking you for any input, Ludmila," Alejandra spoke up. Everyone started walking into the classroom, and Alejandra locked eyes with Diego. The last time she saw him, she was screaming out his name. Alejandra looked away and found an empty seat on the other side of Camila.

"Okay, it's official, I hate Pablo," Alejandra said as she walked into an empty classroom

"Okay, it's official, I hate Pablo," Alejandra said as she walked into an empty classroom. It was the next project, and instead of being partnered with her friends, she was partnered with Diego and Ludmila— she was also partnered with Maxi so she had at least one friend. "I swear he knows all of our drama and partners us up with the main cause of said drama." As far as anyone knew, Alejandra and Diego broke up. And that's what everyone was going to know.

"Hey, we'll do fine," Maxi commented. "And besides, we never get to be grouped together."

Alejandra smiled. "There's always a bright-side to bad things. If I end up letting Ludmila take over the entire project, you need to take me to the hospital. Because something will be wrong with me."

"I'm thinking of a solo, with you three as background, like way in the background," Ludmila said walking into the room. She always walked into a room as if she owned it. "I already wrote a song, so the work is already done."

"The theme is friendship, no friendship song is ever a solo," Alejandra stated. "And besides, I think it'll be better as a duet, or a tercet. Preferably a duet, and me and— Me and Maxi will sing it!"

"Me?" Maxi gasped. "I can work on the instrumentals but—"

"It'll show our chemistry, as friends. Unless, Ludmila wants to sing with Maxi."

"Or Diego," Ludmila added, as Diego walked into the room. "Or Ale and Diego could sing together. Show that you two are still friends after your unfortunate break up."

"Or Ale and Ludmila could do the duet," Maxi suggested. Alejandra turned to Maxi, who tried to explain his reason. "It'll come off more as a friendship rather than a relationship— and you two are clearly the better singers out of us. I'll just start working on some instrumentals," he said walking over to where his laptop was ignoring the look Alejandra was giving him.

"We don't have to decide who's singing until we actually have the lyrics," Diego explained. "Let's write a duet then we can decide."

"If I do the duet, I want the most solos," Ludmila stated.

"If you do the duet? You'll be lucky if you even get a solo line," Alejandra said. "You and Diego can start writing the song. I'm going to get a drink." Alejandra looked at Diego and stormed off. Her plan was her plan, but she can't make him jealous when the only guy in the room was a best friend. And she definitely did not want Maxi to get the wrong idea with her flirting with him.

Alejandra leaned against the wall after getting a cup of juice. She could go beg Pablo to let her leave her group— or add another person to her group, she'd even ask for Andres. She brought the cup up to her lips and took a drink.

"I'm sorry, everybody, but if I don't leave now, I'll be late for my exclusive radio interview," Federico Paccini spoke to the group of kids following him. "I'll be on at exactly five o'clock, if anyone wants to tune in!" He walked past Alejandra and it was like everything stopped. It was like it was just Alejandra and Federico in the hallway. Then she choked on her juice. "Are you okay, Alejandra?"

Alejandra blushed— she knew her friends knew Federico, but she had never formally met him. They had mutual friends, but she never introduced herself or even talked to Federico. "I'm— it went down the wrong pipe. I'm good."

"That's good, because I don't know CPR, but I'd try for you," Federico said. "See you around?"

"Yeah," Alejandra breathed out. "I'll be here," she smiled and blushed when Federico sent a wink her way. Oh my god.

TBH, Federico is probably my favorite character in Violetta

TBH, Federico is probably my favorite character in Violetta. And most of my fanfics always make him the victim of bullying, but not this one because He deserves to be a love interest to someone other than Ludmila. ♡︎