Chapter 6 - Origins

Start from the beginning

Arcee: "Nightblast, what happened at our planet's core, it wasn't your fault. You did everything in your path to stop Megatron and the Deceptions."

Nightblast: "But the rest of the Autobots won't believe me about what I did."

Wheeljack: "The Autobots and I believe you Nightblast."

Wheeljack placed a hand on Nightblast's shoulder and Nightblast nodded and she felt relieved that they believed in her.

Nightblast: *Smiles* "Thank you."

Cody: "That's what I saw those visions when I touched the artifact."

Optimus: "Cody, do you still have the artifact?"

Cody: "Yes, I still have it."

Cody pulls out the artifact from his backpack to show the others. The artifact was glowing and still had a strange sound.

Optimus: "By the AllSpark."

Ratchet: "That's impossible, it's a cybertronian."

Optimus: "I still don't know what it is. But I read the records from the database from our base and the origins of the artifact are still unknown."

Arcee: "Cody, the Rescue Bots that you're family had, they're cybertronians as well.

Cody: "Wait, they are?"

Arcee: "Yup. Optimus is going to tell you about it."

Optimus explained to Cody that the Rescue Bots were Cybertronians. He told him that they needed to be robots in disguise so they couldn't be discovered by his family. So they acted like robots and followed the commands they gave.

Cody: "My family didn't know about that."

Frankie: "And my dad didn't know either."

Jack checks the time on his phone and realizes that they need to get back home.

Jack: "Optimus, I had a problem."

Optimus: "I know, we have a base in Jasper where you, Miko, and Raf lived."

Ratchet: "Don't panic, we have a GroundBridge. When any of you goes in the GroundBridge portal to any location, you are there."

Jack, Miko, and Raf feel relieved. Then, Jack gathers Miko, Raf, Cody, and Frankie for a talk.

Jack: "Listen, guys. I need you guys to do me a favor. For what happened that day, it stays between us."

Miko: "Awww, why are we not telling this to our family? Oh, I lived with my host parents."

Jack: "Because we don't want to put them in danger, Miko. And Cody, don't tell your family about your injury of your hand."

Cody: "Very well."

Optimus approaches the children to tell them about assigning them as partners with their cybertronian.

Optimus: "Listen, five of you. Y'all will be assigned with your cybertronian partners."

Jack: "Partners?"

Arcee: "Exactly."

Optimus: "Arcee, you'll be a partner with Jack."

Jack: "Great, I got a two-wheeler bot as a partner, I had a job after school to earn money to buy a motorcycle but why with her?"

Prowl: "Relax, Jack. You'll be fine as well your friends. It's like a guardian protecting you, trust me. You'll be fine."

Jack: *Sighs* "Very well."

Arcee walks to Jack, then Optimus looks at Bulkhead and speaks.

Optimus: "Bulkhead, you'll be a partner with Miko."

Miko: *screams in excitement* "That's what I wanted, like a monster truck."

Bulkhead: "Monster truck?"

Miko: "I'll explain it on the way back to my home."

Wheeljack: "It seems we need to learn about this planet after all."

Bulkhead: "Agree."

Bulkhead walks to Miko and Optimus looks at Bumblebee and speaks.

Optimus: "Bumblebee, you'll be a partner with Raphael."

Bumblebee: *Beeps in agreement* (Understood, Optimus.)

Raf: "Cool."

Raf approaches Bumblebee and they start to talk and Optimus looks at Nightblast.

Optimus: "Nightblast, You'll be a partner with Cody."

Cody: "My brother Kade is going to be jealous that I had a female Cybertronian as my partner, while he had Heatwave as his partner. If my family discovers this.

Jack: "You're not the only one, Cody. My mom also is going to be jealous of it if she discovers about this.

Nightblast nodded and walked to Cody and Strongarm went to talk to Optimus.

Ironhide: "Sir, with all due respect. Are you sure that Nightblast will become Cody's partner since his family had their own Rescue Bots partners and she is a former Decepticon?"

Arcee: "Don't worry, Ironhide. They'll be fine, trust me."

Ironhide: *Sighs* "Very well."

Frankie: "Oh wait, I need to head back home."

Jack: "Why?"

Frankie: "Because I need to head back home to help my dad with his work. He's Griffin Rock's lead scientist. I'll have a partner another day soon. Because I don't have time for it."

Optimus: "Very well, Nightblast and Cody will drop you off and I'll assign a partner for you another day."

Frankie: *Smiles at Optimus* "Thank you, Optimus. Cody, can you come with me to my dad's lab? We still got time before our family knows that we are missing."

Cody: "Sure."

Optimus: "And Cody, keep the artifact with you while I analyze it when we get back to base."

Cody: "Understood, Optimus."

As everyone finished their conversation, the Autobots, Jack Miko, and Raf went to say bye to Cody and Frankie.

Jack: "Remember, guys. We need to keep this between us."

Raf: "Right."

Miko: "Wait, let's give our phone numbers to be contacted."

Cody: "Sounds great."

Frankie: "Good."

Jack: "We'll be in contact, guys."

Once they finished by giving their phone numbers, Jack, Miko, and Raf went to the ground bridge heading back to Jasper, Nevada with the Autobots. Nightblast, Cody, and Frankie drove to Frankie's home, but someone was spying on the five children, and the Autobots and he spoke.

Mysterious Person: "Holy smokes, looks like I have a job to do."

The mysterious person reveals himself to be Special Agent William Fowler in camouflage who was spying on them and listening to their conversations

Author's note: Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed chapter 6 of my book! In the next chapter, we'll see Cody, Frankie, and Nightblast making it to Doc Greene's lab just in time. And if any of y'all have any questions, let me know in the comments. Stay tuned!