Chapter 1: His Family

Start from the beginning

Preet places her hand over Nyonika's, a gesture filled with tenderness.

Preet: Ho jaata hai. Aur hum Malhotra's hai. Naturally hume ek aisi bahu chahiye jo iss ghar ko aur iss ghar ke reeti riwaaz samajh sake. But remember, we're not just looking for a bride. We're welcoming a new soul into our home, one who'll carry forward our traditions, our love. Aur uske liye bohot zaroori hai ki woh ek nek aur bade dilwali ho. hazaron ladkiya hai jo Malhotra khandaan ki bahu ban na chahti hai lekin hume ek aisi ladki chahiye jo mere laad sahab ki biwi bane.

Nyonika nods, her respect for Preet deepening. The task ahead seems less daunting with Preet by her side.

Nyonika: Maa, how did you always manage to find the perfect balance in everything?

Preet smiles, her eyes reflecting years of wisdom.

Preet: By remembering that at the end of the day, it's love and understanding that bind us all. Whether it's choosing a bride for Vivaan or deciding what to cook for dinner, the heart knows best.

They share a laugh, the tension easing from Nyonika's shoulders. The daunting task of finding Vivaan's bride now feels like a journey they're embarking on together, guided by Preet's wisdom and Nyonika's dedication.

Ekansh, observing the exchange, adds with a twinkle in his eye: With you two at the helm, I have no doubt Vivaan's bride will be nothing short of extraordinary.

The room fills with a sense of camaraderie and shared purpose, the family united in their quest to find Vivaan not just a bride, but a true partner in life.

Nyonika asked Ekansh to get ready for work and went in kitchen to check on the breakfast arrangements. Ekansh nodded yes and went back to reading his daily newspaper. Nyonika sighed and picking up the finished tea cups she walked towards the kitchen knoing very well that there was no point arguing.

Preet took a paper and hit Ekansh with it.

Preet: meri bahu ko tang na kar khotiya... chal jaa yahan se.

Ekansh: arrey maa newspaper toh padhne do.

Preet snatched the newspaper.

Preet: nahi koi newspaper nahi padhna. Waise bhi aaj kal tum log woh chhota chalta phirta TV leke ghumte ho na usme news dekh le

Ekansh giggled: Maa woh i-Pad hota hai.

Preet again hit him with the newspaper.

Preet: mujhe mat sikha tu. Jaa uth Office ke liye tayyar ho.

Sighing he got up and went upstairs to his room to get ready for office.

Nyonika after checking on breakfast arrangements walked inside her favourite son's room. She opened the door to be welcomed into a nicely organized room. Everything in the room screamed Vivaan Malhotra, the next CEO of Malhotra's. His room reflected his personality in and out. It was covered in shades of black with accent golden lights .  Seeing him sleeping peacefully, she smiled sat besides him on his bed and gently caressed his hair. She bend and placed a kiss on his forehead.