PART - 24 ✧

Vote target: 55

Comment target:35

Thank you for your love and support readers!!🤗🤗❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the chapter !!

And don't forget to share the story more !!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" It's personal Rocky!!....I thought that I should share some good news to you !!".

"Good news ?"

"I mean, it's a big deal for couples, when they are going through this phase isn't it??"

"Just spill it our Kamal, why are you here ??....that too with sweets ??"

"I just wanted to congratulate Reena for her pregnancy!!"

"Pregnant?

Reena is pregnant??"

"Yes , you don't know?

Kamal let loud chuckle seeing Rocky's expression, who seemed clueless.

And for the first time Rocky experience a situation where he no longer had any control.

While on the other hand Reena was waiting impatiently for Rocky to return.

When she saw some of the guards moving out of the room, she enquired them about the visitor, only to know that it was none other than Kamal.

Sensing that bastard may cause a problem, she rushed to the room , also trying her best to remain calm , and not hyperventilate.

And in no time she reached the door for the office and she stopped moving,, her fear evident in her eyes as she heard their conversation.

Did Kamal reveal that I'm pregnant?....I have to stop him immediately!!

"Why are you hear for that??

You are confessing that you are the father?...I don't believe you!!".

Kamal smiled as if he expected the question from Rocky and git iff the chair and walked across the room.

"To be serious, I have no idea

It could be me or any other guy she slept with .....and judging by your expression it can be yours too!!". Kamal smirked as he saw Rocky still lost in his thoughts

".Know where you are standing Kamal , before you speak anymore nonsense.!!".

Their conversation was soon broken when they found the door was knocked.

Rocky went to get the door and found Reena , her fingers playing with the ends of her lehenga, while she was nervous to meet eyes with Rocky.

" Reena!!".

Reena lifted her eyes to meet Rocky, who now had a different expression in his face rather than the one she was to used to .

" Rocky, I want to confess something to you ...."

She looked at Kamal who was looking at her with a teasing smile.

Her thoughts were blocked when Rocky held her palms brought her closer.

" Kamal confessed that you are pregnant!

"Reena is that true??.....are you really pregnant??".

Reena could feel the intensity of his  eyes on her , and after a long pause, she decided to break the news herself and not delay it further.

"Yes I'm pregnant!!"

Reena was shocked as Rocky left her palms and took few steps back from her .

Tears rolled down from her cheeks and Reena turned back and went to her room.