PART - 20 ✧

Advance happy new year dear readers!!🥳🥳.

Thank you for pouring so much love to me and my stories 😍😍❤️

Vote target: 47

Comment target:35

Thank you for your love and support readers!!🤗🤗❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the chapter !!

And don't forget to share the story more !!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks ago,

Rocky continued to smoke while his eyes fell on Narachi and he smirked as he thought of a new plan for his partners, and few unfinished business

He soon called out for Ravi, his newly appointed assistant.

" Have you asked the people to assemble??".

" Yes Sultan!!".

Rocky walked across the corridors of the KGF mansion while he saw people arranging the mansion as per his ideas and wishes instructed by Ravi .

He saw an old man trying to lift a few lamps but failed. Seeing him struggling, he moved closer to him , trying to offer some help.

But as the man sensed that Rocky is beside him, the man evidently panicked.

" I'm sorry Sultan!!". The man replied and hurried limping with the lamps and walked towards the storage room.

Rocky was actually puzzled with the behaviour as the man kept walking.

He saw a few kids running across the corridors, playing but once they spotted him they started to hide behind the pillars.

They seemed more hesitant to approach me , after I had killed Garuda!!

Rocky shrugged off his thoughts and went to his room.

As he was about to enter his chamber he heard the woman gossip as they arranged the room.

Do you guys know?...I heard a rumor that the Sultan is married

Married, he must have married her forcefully, otherwise who would like to be married to such a guy ??

Yes , true!.....who would want to be with a guy who could kill in an instant. A guy like him will change a girls like dresses once they are satisfied with it.

Yeah, men like him will not understand a woman and their emotions.He might have married her for lust.

We can really say that !...he has given us freedom, so what if he is different in this matter too ?

A man like him might be a saviour but we are not sure about how he is with a woman.

Men are not made to have a normal family, no wonder the young girls are afraid.