PART- SIXTEEN ✧

Hello readers ☺️🤗!!

I'm back with the new update!!

Hope you guys missed me ❤️!!

Vote target: 40

Comment target:35

Thank you for your love and support readers!!🤗🤗❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the chapter !!

And don't forget to share the story more !!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" If you don't mind, could we take the test, like.... right now??". Reena put forward her request to the nurse with anxiety.

" Right now??.....sure !!". Replied the nurse as she went to get the kit.

After a couple of minutes, Reena faced the window as the nurse inserted the needle in her vein to draw the blood for testing.

Reena kept her thoughts focused on what she was going to do for the next couple of months, trying to distract herself from feeling the prick of the needle.

She did plan a few things before staying in kgf , but she is still yet to discover the secrets of the mansion or the goldmines.

And now she had to face her father, and also others when she have to stay in the  Desai mansion.

" It's done!". Replied the nurse as she withdrawn the needle and placed a cotton over the puncture.

Reena's thoughts were broken, while she returned back a smile and held the cotton.

"The results will take a day to arrive , I'll send your report to your home."

Home?

Oh no , I never thought about this !

" Is something wrong dear??".

" yeah!!". Reena replied while her fingers kept playing with her mangalsutra as she was nervous.

" Are you tensed?.....it was a love marriage, isn't it??".

Reena just nodedd unable to form any other reply.

" I was sure since the day I saw you.....and your eyes always glimed with joy everytime you spoke about him !!...."

It did ?

" .....and now you are worried how you would share this news with your father, I guess he is against this marriage, right??".

Reena kept silent while the nurse continued.

" Don't worry dear, I'll send the reports in a normal cover....but make sure to get it before them, !"

Reena thanked for the help and left for the airport, where like she guessed, a car with her men reached on time to take her back to the mansion.