PART-NINE ✧

Vote target: 35

Comment target:35

Thank you for your love and support readers!!🤗🤗❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the chapter !!

And don't forget to share the story more !!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" But I'm sorry sir , these papers are true!!".

" True??..... that's impossible!!.... check them once again!!"

" I have checked them and they are not fake !...these are original papers!!".

" So that means that old man got her married!!.....just to spoil all my plans !!"

" I suppose that's the truth sir !!....and thus these documents which we had made will now be invalid.!!".

Kamal who now held the orginal documents was about to throw them over the burning fireplace but his assistant immediately got hold of those papers.

His assistant was aware of about how they had got the original papers from their spies working for them within the Desai mansion.

And now he can't see them burning in fire , for that will only complicates their plan to double cross Rajendra Desai, to confestigates all his wealth.

Their original plan was however simple , marry Reena and threaten Rajendra Desai and if he opposed finish them both .

But now , he is not sure ....

" Madness!!.....this is absolute madness!!".

" Now what do we do sir??....."

" Simple!!...kill the guy who is married to her !!.... bring Reena here !!....do whatever you want with her !!...I need Rajendra Desai to beg in my knees!!"

" Yes sir !!...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Dad ,I'm going out!!" . Reena spoke in a time as if she was just informing about her plans for his sake as she climbed down the stairs, nearing the entrance of the mansion.

 Reena spoke in a time as if she was just informing about her plans for his sake as she climbed down the stairs, nearing the entrance of the mansion

" Sorry chinna!!.....you can't go outside!!.....it's sir's order !!". Rocky held her wrist, stopping her footsteps by the door.

" Again with the nickname??.....just stop these Rocky!!.....it's irritating me!!". She took back her wrist sensing that they are still in the mansion, and though her heart seems to beat more with his presence, him being comfortable with her could only bring trouble for them .

I need to make sure that nobody get suspicious with our interactions!!

If there was a chance that this new unnamed relationship could change, she knew that she'll need to keep her distance from him.