PART-SEVENTEEN ✧

Vote target: 40

Comment target:35

Thank you for your love and support readers!!🤗🤗❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the new update!!

And don't forget to share the story more !!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few days since the confirmation of her pregnancy and to her surprise Reena received few supplements in a parcel from the hospital the next day

A note along with the parcel indicated that it was from the nurse and she mentally thanked her for help in her absolutely pathetic condition.

From then she started to shut herself from everyone, trying her best to have a private space so that people don't judge or get suspicious as days pass by.

And as far as her father was concerned he didn't check up on her after their argument and she  made sure to keep it until she could so that he wouldn't interfere.

But the most important and challenging part was handling herself through the pregnancy without any help , changing her food habits too

Along with the morning sickness, she alos had to survive her mood swings being locked in the four walls of her bedroom , with only Rocky's amulet as her .

While during the rest of the day she decided to continue her research and kept reading about the land of kgf .

And that's when she supposedly found the reason of Rocky's mission and what events that led to the rise of the whole empire.

It happened in 1951 , about  18 km from the KGF town, when the people has digged for a well , they found a different rock as they continued.

They informed   the government about it, who reached the area , along with Suryavardhan.

The people didn't realise what grave mistake they had done until they found their whole village being slaughtered to death by his men .

He then brought the land on lease for limestone only to build mines to extract gold from the land, turning the village into a waste land and now to a place which is regarded to hell