PART -19 ✧

So sorry for the delay readers 😞🙏.

I hope you guys forgive me 🥺🥺.

Vote target: 45

Comment target:35

Thank you for your love and support readers!!🤗🤗❤️

Do comment your thoughts on the new update!!

And don't forget to share the story more !!❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reena Bhairya!!

She is my daughter in law??

Shanthi who was still puzzled reading the report, was approached by the nurse who had arrived with the admission form to fill in the details of the patient.

But shanthi was reluctant to share the details and just confirmed the name Reena and her age.

Reena Bhairya

The mere idea that she might be actually her daughter in law , was good enough for shanthi to stay focused as doctors checked on Reena's health status.

Soon the doctors who checked her arrived from the room and confirmed that there were just few minor injury and confirmed that the baby is safe too.

The rest of the night passed as if it was just a few minutes as she kept thinking about his son, and the new girl , who seemed to be his wife .

To know about her further, she decided go through the other contents of her purse, only to find her driving licence.

Reena Desai

She had known the name Desai before. She might have heard the name when her husband visited the city and realised that the girl might have belonged to a well known family in Bangalore.

But still the simple mangalsutra and the pale face didn't do justice for being grown up in such a household.

And the most important part was how she was related to Rocky. He was supposed to be concentrated on his mission and as much as she knew her son ,he wouldn't agree to such commitment without her knowledge and wishes .

And that brings more questions about who is her real husband. It could have been some other guy with the surname Bhairya.

But still she couldn't believe that she would try to end her life, especially when she is aware that she is pregnant.

Does she not want the baby?

Was it because this baby was due to some affairs??.....was she afraid due to it ??

Maybe she is my daughter in law, but the baby's is not my son's??

Shanthi's inner turmoil came to an abrupt end as the nurse knocked the door.

It was the regular morning checkup which was done by the nurse, while she kept looking at them carefully.

The nurse who noticed her behaviour, decided to ask her questions.

"Mam, are you her relative, you seemed so worried about her.!"

"She's someone I know." She replied, avoiding any further talk and the nurse left the room.

Once she locked the door, her eyes fell on Reena, who seemed to awaken from her sleep, due her conversation with the nurse.

Shanthi careesesd her forehead while Reena opened her eyes. She was bewildered to see a stranger, and was about to get up , but the soothing voice of the woman and lullaby, was too tempting to sleep.