CHAPTER-1

Crimson red.

The colour crimson red blurred my sight as a ringing sound filled my ears.

I kept running even though I was out of breath.

"HEY! Somebody, stop him!"

I could hear the footsteps catching up to me.

If it catches me everything will be over...

...

... ...

Wait a second.

Why am I running again? And why are these people chasing me??

And... why do I feel this excited and happy?

The hands finally managed to grab my shoulder.

My vision went black.

....

Something was moving in a to-and-fro motion in the darkness.

...

... ...

"HYOUDOU ISSEI!"

I woke up with a start. Many of my classmates were snickering seeing our teacher's fed-up expression.

"C'mon, Hyoudou-kun!" he said, "You told me you will not fall asleep at the beginning of this very hour. We are covering an important portion here."

The class broke out in laughter as I gave him an apologetic look.

The teacher resumed with a sigh.

I hurried catching up for the rest of the class, trying not to think about the dream.

As soon as the bell rang, my two good friends Matsuda and Motohama came to my table in the corner.

"You really can't stand his classes, can you?"said Matsuda.

"What are you doing at night to make you this tired?" Motohama said with a cheeky grin.

"Don't tell me..." Matsuda added, catching on.

I sighed. Look at these two, always trying to recruit me into their perverted gang.

I stood up and walked away.

"Hey, cmon~! We were just joking man!"

"It's okay, but I gotta go," I said, "I promised to eat with Gremory-san today."

There they go looking awkward again.

I mean, I get it. She is the prettiest girl in the school and I am your typical quiet kid(minus any guns or missiles) who had never talked to her before asking her out last Friday...

She accepted it. Yeah, you heard me right, she accepted it and this last weekend was filled with threat calls and messages from my classmates, fellow grade students, seniors and even juniors (girls and boys alike).

The guilty part about it was, I asked her out as a punishment game for losing a football match winner prediction bet against Motohama (why is his prediction always right anyway?!). Also, things got pretty awkward with the three of us. Like, they used to tell their ideas or fantasies about her and well... you guessed it.

Just as I was about to leave the awkward atmosphere for good, the girls suddenly screamed like cheer squad (guess why?).

Of course, the charming prince was here. Yuuto Kiba was here with his chick magnet mode turned on (it never turns off, I guess).

Yuuto Kiba walked towards me and I walked past him thinking he had business with someone behind me.

"Wait, Hyoudou-kun!" said Kiba.