CHAPTER 3

Recap session here; nothing much. I killed that talkative crow like a total baddie.

But the problem is; I am in the middle of the city covered in blood and it's not like I can pretend I have a serious injury when I am running with my face covered, right?

I mean, I almost look like a criminal right now.

...

Okay, I totally look like a criminal right now. But that body disintegrated... so there is no evidence, right?

But yet another surprise was to come.

I found myself once again in the empty city I had just left.

...

Eh?

Crap! Her friends are here already?!

I scanned the skies for winged creatures and found a levitating child looking several feet above.

She is staring at me.

It's a cute young girl with long black hair down to her hips. I am not a pro in fashion still, I think that her attire is black Gothic Lolita fashion... But

Who dressed her up like this... why dress a child in this manner- MY GOD! Someone actually taped her nipples-

I slapped myself. Better stop that line of thought...

She doesn't look Japanese even with her black hair; hell, I am sure she isn't even a human being.

Why? Cuz, she is floating!

I backed slowly away from her. But I already knew...

That being can kill me instantly. It's atmosphere is on a whole another level than that crow.

The only thing I can do is...

I got into the position.

... to have a last stand.

"You are interesting."

...

*CHILLS*

...

She was on the ground, just a few feet from me.

But... how...?

I lowered my guard and looked at her with mixed feelings.

I didn't sense her move. Before I could even blink, she was down here. This déjà vu... This is undoubtedly... INSTANT TRANSMISSION?!

I kneeled on one knee like a faithful soldier.

She tilted her head, puzzled.

"What are you-" she started.

"Please, take me in as your disciple," I said, cutting her off.

"Huh?"

Turns out, this is called the disciple-surrender tactic. To save yourself from an overpowered foe, you surrender and join them, most likely as their disciple. Of course, I didn't think of any tactics for this situation. I simply followed my childhood dream; to learn instant transmission, the speed move from my favorite anime series, Draco Ballz. Well I know what you people might be thinking, 'She might be your enemy or a villain character, what are you even doing?!'

Well, let me ask you this; have you ever seen someone do instant transmission in real life? No? Then mate let's just say, we had different life experiences and hence different viewpoints (which is like the common argument point you can find everywhere these days).

"Disciple?" she said slowly, "I have never had one..."

*GLEAM*

"I see, so I am your first disciple. I look forward to becoming more like Gok- like you."