Queen Vs Princess

Takuya POV

I hate those type of people who challenge at first then cry after losing. Is she even worthy to play a chess match with kiyoko-sama? I don't really think so. I thought as i look toward trembling and crying Sakayanagi

I walk toward kiyoko-sama.

To kiyo and Arisu's faction

As i walk toward Kiyoko-sama.
I saw that nearly everyone was defeated. Blondie whose name is Hashimoto i believe is yet to play,

Kiyoko-sama was now currently playing with some purple haired girl with purple gradient eyes.

They were in middlegame. Kiyoko-sama sacrificed her THE QUEEN!!! I don't even know why i thought that.

Yes kiyoko-sama sacrificed her queen for fun as I can see her knights were pressuring the king side.

Game was going pretty good as I saw again kiyoko-sama sacrificed her THE ROOK!!!. Yes a brilliant sacrifice. As her knight checkmate purple haired girl's king.

Game over.

"Next" said kiyoko-sama as she tossed her king in air and caught it with her index and middle finger.

Hashimoto walk toward her with his smirk.

"Oh you're pretty handsome" said kiyoko-sama to Hashimoto. BUT WHY!!! I glare dagger at him. Some other guys also glare at him.

Wait is she love bombing him or something. Hope so cus i really don't like that guy!! I thought as fold my hands.

"Oh my, I am flattered hearing that from goddess like you" said blondie with small tint of redness on his ears.

Look at him flirting with my Kiyoko-sama!!! I controlled myself.

"So far everyone was boring expect that morishita girl. I hope you'll give me some challenge" said kiyoko-sama with smile.

"Oh.. I will" Hashimoto said with smirk as he played e4, Kiyoko-sama played c5. It's sicilian.

Kiyo POV

Looks like Sakayanagi lost as I can see Takuya-kun glare dagger at Hashimoto-kun from behind. Why? I thought. ignoring that part, Hashimoto-kun played pawn to e4.
I played pawn c5, that's sicilian.

He played knight to f3, i replied with knight to c6....

After some time

"I resign" said Hashimoto-kun as he grab his forehead with one hand.

The reason for that is i checked him 38 times. I wanted to see how far he can take. You could say I was toying with him.

"Alright next oh! there isn't any?" I said looking around.

"Y-yea I was last" said Hashimoto-kun with embarrassed look.