Sakura saves the five girls and Sakura has a plan for her 'family'

Start from the beginning

The Phallus Indusiatus was getting bigger from drinking Komori's cum and it's stretching her at the same time making Tsunotori to be worried as it's stretching Komori even more so before it stops making Komori to shiver as the veil's moving out of her womb and down into the carnal which allows it to pump more spores making Tsunotori to worry about Komori.

The Phallus Indusiatus bloated too much as the ground by fifty to a hundred meter's getting destroyed from it as it's getting too much making Komori to be scared before it managed to push all of the spores into her making her stomach to be soo full from this making her to have tears going down her face as she's hurting from this before the tugging started again.

A red grey stripped weird looking squid shows up and went into Komori's mouth making the Hedgehogs to stand up as her breast were getting bigger times three making her to have breast milk squirting out of her as the Phallus Indusiatus tugs on her in a rapid motion making her to feel the tugging on her nipples from this.

The yellow strip means the breast will be a size bigger than what the breast are making her to have large breast now as her Heroine costume is going to be needing to be fixed up for this new change as she needs it to fix her and this is not going to be a good thing for her as Komori fully wouldn't be able to handle this anymore as she wants this to stop.

Komori wants this to stop as the Phallus Indusiatus kept thrusting into her making her to hate this as she needs this to fully stop before the Phallus Indusiatus dies and the spores inside of Komori leaves her making a lot to be carried onto a lot of mice and rats into the forest before her stomach went down making her to pant.

This was before a new Phallus Indusiatus that's twice the size thrusted straight into her making her to gasp as it's too big making her to moan as the sucking on her nipples is started to be too much as the hedgehogs were pushing on her breast making the milk to be leaving faster as they step on it repeatedly as if they're newborn babies drinking from their mama.

The Phallus Indusiatus was hitting the roof of her womb making her to gasp as this one's fully different as the veil's sticking to the lower half of her womb and then to the form of the carnal before the Phallus Indusiatus started to tug like a bullet train gears on the train wheels making Komori to gasp each time it hits the roof of her womb from the speed as it's too much.

The hedgehogs left and two more males shows up making her to gasp as the two hedgehogs were biting down and gnawing making the milk to leave her as the two hedgehogs were getting bigger and bigger in a rapid section making them to be standing on their back feet now before stopping as they keep gnawing onto her nipples.

Tsunotori felt the Liana Vine leaving her, but the sealing is still there as the Liana Vine had just died making Tsunotori to have a new one replace it, but it's two sizes bigger making Tsunotori to moan as it's thrusting like a bullet train gears on the train wheels which makes the sealing to break, but then the Liana Vines bloated outside as another Liana Vine's holding them back.

Tsunotori wants this all to stop as the thrusting is still happening making her to hate this as it feels like ten minutes has passed since the thrusting has happened at this speed before the Liana Vine let's go and the bloat were pumped into her making her to gasp as the seeds feel different this time before the Liana Vine sealed them up fast.

Tsunotori feels the seeds growing as she can feel them getting bigger before the seal breaks, but the Liana Vine blocks them making Tsunotori's energy to be drained again as the seeds were getting bigger and bigger. The Liana Vine leaves and the seeds left making Tsunotori to feel strange before the Liana Vine went back into her and it's doing the same thrusting from before.

It's making her to groan as it kept hitting the roof of her womb which's too much before the Liana Vine wraps around it again making it to bloat up again as Tsunotori wants this to stop as the bloat's getting bigger than before making her to groan at the thrusting and the milking at the same time as she can't take much more of it.